This forum is growing and along with growth you get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum is growing and along with growth you get

A lot of off topic posts by newbies that are really starting to clutter up the board with nonsense.. :chair:
    I come over here to relax and learn but it's getting difficult to shuffle through the bullshit sometimes in threads. :albert:

I am up to my ears in that over at Mayhem.

sorry just venting I know we can't stay serious all the time but..
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

I thought you lived for all the internet board bullshit bro. :chair:

We should get McWingnut over here too. :p

Comment

LOL. I agree we have been getting some 'newb' posts over here lately, but IH is doing a great job at keeping that shit down. Hell, he deleted a thread this morning just because he said it sounded stupid, LOL. I think we need to have a test that you have to take before you can post here

Comment

Maybe he will just delete this thread too? lol.
        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

MG, are you referring to The Dogg Pound or IM in general?

Personally, I think some threads are being started that should really be in the Main Discussion forum or the General Converstaion forum instead of the Dogg Pound. That doesn't necessarily mean they should be deleted, just started in the right place.
          CrossFit Champions
          Champions Combat Arts

Comment

ok - i will leave now.

the biggest difference i have seen in the short time i have been lurking here is what the munster mentioned: posts being in the wrong forums.

Comment

Originally posted by ncsports
              ok - i will leave now.

the biggest difference i have seen in the short time i have been lurking here is what the munster mentioned: posts being in the wrong forums.
              :iagree:
              Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Originally posted by Creator_11
                to the 1st part or the second? :kick:

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G
                  A lot of off topic posts by newbies that are really starting to clutter up the board with nonsense.. :chair:
                  I come over here to relax and learn but it's getting difficult to shuffle through the bullshit sometimes in threads. :albert:

I am up to my ears in that over at Mayhem.

sorry just venting I know we can't stay serious all the time but..
                  G, Like I told you the other night its bound to happen, you can't have a growing board without some problems, I try to move threads to appropiate places and ban other threads that are just rediculous, so it takes some time to look and read it all as you know.

I still do not envy you with your job at MM, I am real sorry, but look at it this way, they pay you real well huh...
                  "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by Creator_11
                    I told you people not to do that.

On a side note ive found MM to become a big soap opera or something. And true with lots of people things tend to get a little out of hand. We should keep this board in check to make sure its all valuable information going in here. But sometimes its good to kick back and have a little fun.

But im pissed off. Cause I WANT TO BE BIG NOW

Comment

MMis a joke to me but that happens with its size I suppose...and leadership. I see this site as being very successful. I respect IH alot from posts he has made. I have been an ass to him before and he has been quick to forgive. MM just has alot of freaks that pretend they are buddies with pros. It's an analingus site. No thanks. Just my opinion and experience.
                      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I have moved a few myself in the last week. I guess I don't get as bothered by it as some of the other guys do, but I do see where it can be a problem especially as the board grows. If anyone sees anything that is a problem just let me know and I will take care of it.
                        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                          , I try to move threads to appropiate places and ban other threads that are just rediculous, so it takes some time to look and read it all as you know.

The problem is just that IH is very easy to bribe with food

Comment

BigP3, you guys just use your best judgment. End of story. Hopefully memebers and other MOD's have your back to support the issues. We all agree to terms when we join this site.
                            International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

is bound to happen with the masses coming in, maybe we can start a exclusive section to long time lifters
                              im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Working...
                              X