3 way dc split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 way dc split

anyone have a template of how the 3 way split would work youd be back at starting point after three weeks been doing dc for awhile and i love it just wanted to see how the 3 way would feel.

You really need to read all of the stickies in The Pound at least twice. This all laid out in there.

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

im asking do you add more exercises like 2 for back width or how does he go about all that i know how the bodyparts are set and what days you do them.

Comment

Originally posted by relentless4287 View Post
        im asking do you add more exercises like 2 for back width or how does he go about all that i know how the bodyparts are set and what days you do them.
        Read the stickies, all the info is in there.....you need to read and research on your own, as that's the only way you'll comprehend and absorb it all. Everything you need is in the stickies.....
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by relentless4287 View Post
          anyone have a template of how the 3 way split would work youd be back at starting point after three weeks been doing dc for awhile and i love it just wanted to see how the 3 way would feel.
          Most non advanced gys dont need it, maybe for the exception of contest prep. Search under thread titles, "my new years resolution and promise to you" by doggcrapp. on page 4 it outlines dustys 3 way split
          PAIN IS TEMPORARY, GREATNESS IS FOREVER

Comment

The only thing not laid out in the thread mentionned previously is how to incorporate the widowmakers

Ive been told, when I asked this question, that 1 bodypart/day was the standard/normal thing to do
            Julien

Comment

Working...
            X