yoga.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoga.....

does anyone do yoga, would yoga be a benefit in dc training..??

ps whomever deleted my drunk post this is to you :flip:

im gonna :2guns: you

i used to do it in college (great way to pick up chicks, umm yes i am sensitive, lol)...if i had the time i would love to get back into it. i forget which type of yoga that consists of mainly stretching, this is the one that was most beneficial for me.

d
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

i believe hatha yoga is the type that consist of mostly stretching. but tpc i usually go to the class where there is all old women and sometimes i feel like i have to do it blind folded --- so no women there... thats cute you're sensitive though, chicks love that

pussssssssssssssssssssssssy

jkjk

Comment

hey you can sit at home playing dungeons and dragons by yourself, while i am out with all the ladies being sensitive.

it sounds like you need to find a new class. go to the local university, i promise you will find what you are looking for young lad...
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Yoga is incredible. It saved my life at one point. I dont do as much anymore. If you can balance between size and the flexibility that it will afford you you will be at a new level of greatness. But what yoga also does is give you a special tool for inner balance and that serves you in all areas of your life. And its GREAT for meeting babes !
          Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

i would take yoga for sure, flexible chicks,,mmmmmm
            im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Working...
            X