Thanks D.C. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks D.C. :)

I just thought I'd pop in a little thank you to DC. I used your RP lateral raise machine technique for shoulders over the last 8 months. They are now too big for my arms.
    Makes me wonder what would happen if I made the move to D.C. Training completely...

THANK. YOU.
    TEAM :tea: SKIP

2012 IFBB Australian Grand Prix Novice 4th Place.
    2013 Nabba Victorian Championships Novice 3rd Place.

Can you give me a link or point me in the right direction where i can find this technique info. I thought I read eveything but obviosly not. It would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ironsuicide View Post
      Can you give me a link or point me in the right direction where i can find this technique info. I thought I read eveything but obviosly not. It would be appreciated.
      I think it's hiding in this thread: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=40010

EDIT: try this http://www.intensemuscle.com/showpos...4&postcount=28
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        Thank You

Comment

Iron, big DH does it in a shoulder training video. It should be pretty easy to find. Crikey I love this exercise!

Comment

Hmmmm. . . I hate to state the obvious but could you just tell us what the technique is? Is it the RPd lateral raise just facing towards the machine instead of out about 25rp?

Comment

Originally posted by MachMood View Post
              Hmmmm. . . I hate to state the obvious but could you just tell us what the technique is? Is it the RPd lateral raise just facing towards the machine instead of out about 25rp?
              Read that link, its laid out step by step how to sit, how to grip, how many reps, how many partials, how often, etc etc

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Comment

Another variation I did was 20-30RP followed by 30 partials and a 30 second hold. To start my shoulder training. I do not train DC.

Comment

Working...
                X