Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on my progress...a couple pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my progress...a couple pics...

So I finally have a grand plan. Long story short, I am getting old. I have two young daughters. I have planned on competing in the Worlds the last three years and have been injured weeks before each of the times. We went skiing the week before New Years and i had a epiphany whilst wheezing up and down the hills at altitude...I want to be leaner (alot) and maybe even think about a BBing contest. I have no illusions about becoming Mr. Anything as I realise that I am 41 and just starting this...just want to compete.
    I plan on hiring Skip when the time comes, but this first segment is pretty brainless since I have a long way to go.
    Started at 313. I am now at 296. Doing the Anabolic diet since I seem to do best and feel best with very low carbs. Shit, I have even been walking on a frigging treadmill. Once a month or so, if anyone cares, I will post up some progress pics. Strength is doing great, even getting stronger as of now. Anyway...
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...9640976828.jpg
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...9640893510.jpg
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...9640959485.jpg
    2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
    2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
    2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
    1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
    1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
    1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
    1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
    + more

God dam you are an animal!!! Your arm alone makes the fridge look small. At least if you wanted to compete you wouldn't need to worry about size mate.

Keep the progress pics rolling! Be interested to see the change.

Comment

Your back reminds me of the state of Montana, just keeps going and going and......

Comment

Looking forward to this. Good luck.
        1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
        2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
        2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
        2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
        2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
        2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
        Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Good for you! You should look very big on a bb'ing stage.....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

This is gonna be super awesome. I can't wait to see how you turn out man.
            TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Power to you! You most certainly have the size and I am sure working with Skip you will come down and have the leanness to boot. Looking forward to seeing the progress.
              My Log: Back to Basics

Comment

Will be interesting to follow along this journey, get some good pics in a pair of shorts only. Will be easier to see the changes instead of just tank top shots.
                2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
                2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
                2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
                2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
                2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
                2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
                *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
                88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
                88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Good luck!!!
                  "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                  2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                  2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                  2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                  2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                  2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Friggin gorilla. Where the Hell do you buy shirts?
                    Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
                    -John Ceasar

Comment

Best of luck w/ your efforts, LDC, and congratulations on what you've already accomplished (besides that obvious massive size.)

Comment

You are going to look sick when dieted down.

Comment

You are a large man. I don't know how tall you are but I could see you being stage ready in the 230-240 range if you are rt around 3 now.
                          Best of luck.
                          Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                          Nicki Minaj

Comment

Part of me is saying wow nice progress..

..and the other part of me is like are you hanging your socks on that treadmill? :tongue1:
                            #docswholift
                            PGY-1 FM
                            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by LearningDC View Post
                              So I finally have a grand plan. Long story short, I am getting old. I have two young daughters. I have planned on competing in the Worlds the last three years and have been injured weeks before each of the times. We went skiing the week before New Years and i had a epiphany whilst wheezing up and down the hills at altitude...I want to be leaner (alot) and maybe even think about a BBing contest. I have no illusions about becoming Mr. Anything as I realise that I am 41 and just starting this...just want to compete.
                              I plan on hiring Skip when the time comes, but this first segment is pretty brainless since I have a long way to go.
                              Started at 313. I am now at 296. Doing the Anabolic diet since I seem to do best and feel best with very low carbs. Shit, I have even been walking on a frigging treadmill. Once a month or so, if anyone cares, I will post up some progress pics. Strength is doing great, even getting stronger as of now. Anyway...
                              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...9640976828.jpg
                              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...9640893510.jpg
                              http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...9640959485.jpg
                              Going to look pretty damn good at a low bodyfat. A couple things, 1)You and Dante must have gone to the same photography school, just sayin', 2)I hope you have someone to shave you.

Good for you coming up with a plan and now follow it through. I think a lot of guys are going through that. I know I have and this year I'm trying to make it happen also. Good luck, you really should start a training/diet log. I know people would enjoy following it
                              For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Working...
                              X