Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all you A-Holes that were spouting off about PopTarts..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you A-Holes that were spouting off about PopTarts..

F U!!!
    So I have been doing the Anabolic diet since New Years. I am pretty strict on the carb up dys, and try to eat like the recommendations say ie..no poptarts.
    After all the talk of poptarts, I was jonesing pretty bad (shaky hands, irritable, alittle crying).
    My wonderful wife comes to the rescue...
    For all you low carbers out there, this is phukking amazing.

It starts with heavy cream...about a half of a cup. Add about a teaspoon of sugar free jello (butterscotch kicks major ass). Add a teeny bit of splenda and a squirt of vanilla. Use one of those bullits or a hand blender and whip it up.
    You are welcome in advance.
    And oh, Fuck you Sammich:sammich:
    2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
    2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
    2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
    1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
    1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
    1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
    1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
    + more

Doesn't the Anabolic Diet allow you to eat stuff like pancakes and syrup on the weekend carb up days? If so, why can't you use Pop Tarts?
    STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
        Doesn't the Anabolic Diet allow you to eat stuff like pancakes and syrup on the weekend carb up days? If so, why can't you use Pop Tarts?
        That is what it has become..but originally it was a high carb, ,low fat, low protein period. I am super carb sensitive as it turns out, so the whole simple sugars business makes me feel like I am going to go into a coma (literally) with the insulin rush...better off with waxy and rice...lol

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
        Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts
        :llama::sammich: take a Llama kick to the dome Biatch.
        2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
        + more

Comment

Originally posted by LearningDC View Post
          That is what it has become..but originally it was a high carb, ,low fat, low protein period. I am super carb sensitive as it turns out, so the whole simple sugars business makes me feel like I am going to go into a coma (literally) with the insulin rush...better off with waxy and rice...lol

:llama::sammich: take a Llama kick to the dome Biatch.
          Don't make me change your avatar to Pop-Tarts. :typing:
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Pop tarts are so homosex.

Chocolate chip pop tarts covered in Hershey's chocolate syrup is infinitely better.

Comment

Are we gonna see you shredded soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
                Are we gonna see you shredded soon?
                Well that is the plan. I am going to.do the easy part first and then hire Skip when it starts to slow down. I will put up some pics soon, but I now have visible abs at 293....
                + more

Comment

How tall are you, LDC? (I feel like I've asked you this before, but I don't 'member)
                  TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Originally posted by LearningDC View Post
                    Well that is the plan. I am going to.do the easy part first and then hire Skip when it starts to slow down. I will put up some pics soon, but I now have visible abs at 293....
                    That will be very interesting to see. Planning to step on stage?

EDIT: Just saw the other thread. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
                    Last edited by Quadriceps; 02-19-2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to the progress!

Comment

Strawberry milkshake poptarts mmhhhmm

Comment

Working...
                        X