First Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Day

OMG. Today was my first day of actual DC training not jsut using most of his principles. I had such a great workout. I got the crap beaten out of me. My weights were also down so much, between the first day training in 2 weeks and this training I felt like a weak little girl. Anyway thanks DC I think I am in love.

GR03

dont worry. your weights will be back up in no time
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Yea I figured that. I think it is a combo of taking time off and the new training. Also I was just wondering what everyone keeps in there log book. Is it just training or do you guys keep diet and other stuff in it.

GR03

Comment

i just keep training info. i dont like to count calories. i only count preotein and then i eat everything else i can find(healthy food mind you)
        My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by GyM RaT 03
          Yea I figured that. I think it is a combo of taking time off and the new training. Also I was just wondering what everyone keeps in there log book. Is it just training or do you guys keep diet and other stuff in it.

GR03
          When i started training i wrote down a few key points about the training to remind myself what to do. Now its all about the numbers. Diets written in the back jus for the hell of it.

What i'd like is to have some sort of quote that could get me really fired up. Everytime i lift im having to find motivation before the set.

Comment

Thanks. I just set up the book. In the front of it I have the bodyparts and my list of excersises and then I have the different workouts listed. Then I just wrote in what i did today the numbers and then how long I held the stretches for. I am also going to add in the daily protein.

GR03

Comment

OMG. Today was my first day of actual DC training not jsut using most of his principles. I had such a great workout. I got the crap beaten out of me. My weights were also down so much, between the first day training in 2 weeks and this training I felt like a weak little girl. Anyway thanks DC I think I am in love.

GR03
              Hey one girl to another, I feel like a girlscout too, I was thinking of changing my name to, "In-Skirt", I lift like a women now...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Also I was just wondering what everyone keeps in there log book. Is it just training or do you guys keep diet and other stuff in it.
                GR03
                I also keep neked pictures of my wife and girlfriends in my logbook! :boobies:
                -KidRok-
                "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

good idea KR

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok
                    I also keep neked pictures of my wife and girlfriends in my logbook! :boobies:
                    I too would like some nekkid pics of your wife in my logbook, please

Comment

:iagree: put me down for a couple also,lol

Comment

If it's not too much to ask....me too please
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

sure why not lol. If your giving them out ill take a few.

GR03

Comment

Originally posted by asim
                            When i started training i wrote down a few key points about the training to remind myself what to do. Now its all about the numbers. Diets written in the back jus for the hell of it.

What i'd like is to have some sort of quote that could get me really fired up. Everytime i lift im having to find motivation before the set.
                            I just did my first DC workout today too. The worst part was definately the stretching, that f'n hurt! But in a good way. I use a folder with several sections for my logbook, so in the front I have the exercises with weights used and reps, then a copy of my diet in the second section (I have to count calories at least for now, since my goal is to lean out a little.) In the third section I printed out Dante's description of the stretches, so that I can make sure I get them right, at least for the first few workouts.

I've never really needed to psych myself up to get motivated, the sound of all those weights calling to me is enought to get the job done, but I'll close with a nice motivational quote for those who are interested. :smooch:

"It's 10% exercise and 10% eating healthy. The other 80% motivation. Every night before you go to bed, your motivation goes away and it's up to you in the morning to start it all over again. How do you stay motivated? By simply knowing your worth. And believe me, you are worth it!" -- Richard Simmons

Comment

You're quoting Richard Simmon's bro...That was either the funniest post I've ever read or you're one sad individual...Not quite sure which
                              Massive G
                              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Working...
                              X