Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

I'm new to the forum so most of you won't have seen me here, I started training DC methods. It's only on my 2nd run through and I just wanted to say a big thanks to the vets on here (Skip, Dante, Homo, MassG, Kidrock to name a few, but many more). I am guessing there are alot of guys (and the odd chicky) that read your posts for motivation, tips and techniques and getting alot out of it without saying a word. I myself am loving it... and hating it (calves and forearms are insane and I'm now scared of the hill I have to walk after training legs). My muscles feel fuller already and I am needing the rest days!

Big thanks to the team at Intensmuscle from myself and the behalf of the guys on here from Australia. You guys are an inspiration. Keep up the great work.

Kuni

Originally posted by kunimitsu View Post
    I'm new to the forum so most of you won't have seen me here, I started training DC methods. It's only on my 2nd run through and I just wanted to say a big thanks to the vets on here (Skip, Dante, Homo, MassG, Kidrock to name a few, but many more). I am guessing there are alot of guys (and the odd chicky) that read your posts for motivation, tips and techniques and getting alot out of it without saying a word. I myself am loving it... and hating it (calves and forearms are insane and I'm now scared of the hill I have to walk after training legs). My muscles feel fuller already and I am needing the rest days!

Big thanks to the team at Intensmuscle from myself and the behalf of the guys on here from Australia. You guys are an inspiration. Keep up the great work.

Kuni
    LOL

Seriously though, it's a great forum and I'm glad I found it few years ago when I was 18. Has helped me a lot since.

Comment

Working...
    X