Has the Egill landed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the Egill landed?

Is that you brother,Egill from the famed 'How hard my job is' thread?....
    If so don't just be a lurker, inquiring minds want to know...how's your training going?.....where are you at weightwise?.....Are you still eating reindeer meat as your main source of protein?.....Please..don't keep us guessing bro....
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

:iagree:
    Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

lol..., I knew you would find me. I'we just recently finished reading the threads in the dogg pound (starting backwards) and I can see that I'm pretty famous here already.

I went from 147lbs to 163lbs in my first 8 week blast (+16 lbs), about half of it was fat gain and "muscle memory" but I am very happy with that progress :showoff: . I'm in my second blast now and the progress is coming slower, I'll weight myself soon.
      each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
      for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Good to hear from you bro, just wait , the gains will be coming fast and furious, you'll be a monster in no time, 16lbs is awesome.
        TRUEPROTEIN.COM
        --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Egill! Thought we lost you for a second there.

16lbs is great and thats just the beginning. Give it hell, brother.
          Through the best and the worst
          The struggle and sacrifice.
          For the true who've remained and the new blood.
          Motivation, undying allegiance
          Striving through the hardships and affliction.
          Every drop of blood
          Every bitter tear
          Every bead of sweat
          I live for this

Comment

i've been wondering the same thing FH. great job egill, keep it up. a gain of 2 lbs/week is steady progress.
            www.trueprotein.com

www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

"Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

"if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.

"Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

Comment

alot of small gains over time add to a big total in the end but 16 lbs is awsome

Comment

Go egill!! Damn you for lurking around for so long. Everybody's behind you bro, eat and train hard.
                Consistency is the key

Protein? Use this for a 5% discount at www.trueprotein.com: LVP931

Comment

.....Are you still eating reindeer meat as your main source of protein?
                  Well don't expect any christmas gifts this year, those flying reindeers are hard to find :dcchomp: ,..... santa was pretty pissed off, but I took care of him, he bent over and took it like a man ,...... I know what you're thinking you sick bastards, it wasn't me it was rudolf (the little reindeer with the red nose), he is a horny mofo. I then ate rudolf,... but I didn't quite have the appetide for his package.

Well actually I made this up and I haven't tried reindeer meat,.... so kids you can rest assured that santa is fine,..... but if you see a little reindeer with a red nose, run for your life.
                  each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                  for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Originally posted by lionel
                    Go egill!! Damn you for lurking around for so long. Everybody's behind you bro, eat and train hard.
                    Yes you best not miss meals of someone may eat you...
                    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

awesome gains man just keep eating like the hulk and you will soon look like him

Comment

Working...
                      X