Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bit of a problem with bulking---only minor though...................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of a problem with bulking---only minor though...................................

Hey guys, I need to ask a question that has been bothering me for a few weeks now, but now I can ask it (as I can post again---thanx Winnie and InHM)

Obviously your not supposed to mix high fat and high carbs in the one meal, but how much carbs or fats are you allowed in a meal before the "micronutrient that your NOT supposed to be having"" is too abundant.

eg. For breakfast I would normally eat 6eggs (throw 4 yokes away), then eat a bowl of porridge with sweetner (no sugar)....so theres definately protein in the meal, but obviously more than a trace of carbs and fat too, so for meals like eggs/thighs/steaks/mince, how much fat is allowed (is there a certain ammount) until it becomes a Protein/fat meal

I really dont want to be causing an insulin response and absorbing unnecessary fat

I know Dante likes keep his cards close to his chest with respect to nutriental advice but could you just give a wink or not as a hint for a normal kind of day

Meal One:
    6eggs (2yokes) scrammbled, bit of ketchup, bowl of porridge with protein powder sprinkling (40g pro)

Meal two:
    2cans of tuna, with tin baked beans (90g pro)

Meal 3: Protein Shake (milk and olive oil---one tablespoon so far--building up)
    (40g pro)

Meal 4: Chicken breasts with basimati rice (60g pro)

Meal 5: PWO Shake in water, with glucose drink and 2slices bread (40g pro)

Meal 6: after 6pm.....Bag of mince, onions, garlic, flax seed oil serving (90g Pro)

Meal 7: (bed time) Cottage cheese, spoon of peanut butter, milk, and chicken breast (60g pro)

Total 400g Compete Protein Min.

ok????
    "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

your diet dont look bad to me, i am under the impression to not mix fat and carbs much, as far as carbs and protein its ok, as long as you get your protein in first----and never have carbs after the cut off--- this keeps it simple for me....
    im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

I think the only thing i dont like is the peanut butter in meal 7. I could be DEAD WRONG, completely off. But i dont like it.

Comment

Looks good to me

Dont drive yourself crazy overanalyzing. You have the idea. A random cookie here and there isnt going to kill you. If you are gaining and your bodyfat is under control you're fine. Just keep gobbling the protein, that's the only rule you cant break.
        Through the best and the worst
        The struggle and sacrifice.
        For the true who've remained and the new blood.
        Motivation, undying allegiance
        Striving through the hardships and affliction.
        Every drop of blood
        Every bitter tear
        Every bead of sweat
        I live for this

Comment

I like natty PB as a nightime snack.
          Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

Just use some common sense with the carbs and fats and I would say it is not rocket science. In other words don't put a slab of butter on your oatmeal or drink a gallon of olive oil with your rice unless you can't gain weight no matter what. Use your body as the judge of what you can get away with. I know dudes that can pound double cheeseburgers and ben and jerry's all day and not get fat but that is not me. I know the fatal mix for myself is simple carbs and fats. I can get away with some other fat and carb mixes but not this one. Just use your head and your body as the judge. Nothing that complicated.
            I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by bigp3
              Just use some common sense with the carbs and fats and I would say it is not rocket science. In other words don't put a slab of butter on your oatmeal or drink a gallon of olive oil with your rice unless you can't gain weight no matter what. Use your body as the judge of what you can get away with. I know dudes that can pound double cheeseburgers and ben and jerry's all day and not get fat but that is not me. I know the fatal mix for myself is simple carbs and fats. I can get away with some other fat and carb mixes but not this one. Just use your head and your body as the judge. Nothing that complicated.
              :iagree:
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

:iagree:
                My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

cheers for responses guys, much appreciated
                  "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

hey guys i've searched for this but can't find much info on it..

what are the opinions on eating low GI carbs with protein and fat? for breakfast i usualyl always have some sort of beef concoction with oatmeal, the beef isn't always very lean. is this a prob?

Comment

Originally posted by okra
                      hey guys i've searched for this but can't find much info on it..

what are the opinions on eating low GI carbs with protein and fat? for breakfast i usualyl always have some sort of beef concoction with oatmeal, the beef isn't always very lean. is this a prob?

What the big dawgs are saying is this: it's only a problem if your body says it's a problem. If you're putting on excess body fat, then yes, it's a problem. Or perhaps the excess bf is coming from somewhere else. Be reasonable... you can't eat beef without fat. But you also need a carb source, unless the beef is 50/50 (which is just wrong).... more than likely it's around 80/20
                      hey newbies: "ain't nuttin' to it but to do it." -Some guy who won the Olympia a FEW times.

Comment

What the fook is poridge?? UK Cream O Wheat ..or what??
                        And yes this thread is overanalyzing.
                        honestly I think you guys burn up more muscle agonizing over the little stuff....stop worrying about trace amounts in foods.
                        PEACE
                        Massive G
                        Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

alright guys thanks for the replies i got it down

it was oatmeal btw

Comment

Working...
                          X