Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That cheat day.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That cheat day.

    Ok i wrote out this whole paragraph but then i realised i was sounding like a whiny 140lb teenage dipshit who knows jack all. I dont want to be like that and dont want to be percieved like that. IM NOT 140lbs either

    I think i had a post about carb cycling before.

    All i wanna know is. Who has cheat days here? Do you ever feel guilty for that one cheat day, as if its gonna make you pile on 10lbs of fat? What do you limit yourself too on the cheat day? Do you just add foods to your regular plan?

    Just a few things im wanting to know. Cause eating like this makes me feel like im gonna get fat. But since its only one day i should be ok. Fat phobia. Remember it.

  • #2
    Right now if I look at something bad then I cheated, and we all know you are not 140 lb but you are actually 165 and cutting, right?...
    "That damn log book"

    www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't have cheat days anymore, just a very clean carb up on Sunday, but I believe I may have one controlled cheat day on a weekend when I start bulking full blast again. By 'controlled' cheat day, I mean I won't let it get outta hand like I used to. But man when I DID have cheat days, oh man...I'd hit up everything and anything.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by In-Human
        Right now if I look at something bad then I cheated, and we all know you are not 140 lb but you are actually 165 and cutting, right?...
        Im not cutting you ho. Im 175lb and bulking, but trying to keep my bodyfat levels from going any higher.

        My loose skin, stretchmarks and current bodyfat levels make me look like crap. and having been fat i have that fat phobia. so ive been pushing to bulk. trying to keep my mind on the right path and stopping myself from trying to diet. just trying to bulk up with a clean diet. taking in a hell of alot of protein, 450g on training days or so. everythings up there. but since ive worked on cleaning the diet up a bit, energy has been low, gains have slowed down, so im tryin to find ways to keep it goin without smackin up bodyfat
        Last edited by asim; 08-28-2004, 05:16 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by USMuscle9403
          I don't have cheat days anymore, just a very clean carb up on Sunday, but I believe I may have one controlled cheat day on a weekend when I start bulking full blast again. By 'controlled' cheat day, I mean I won't let it get outta hand like I used to. But man when I DID have cheat days, oh man...I'd hit up everything and anything.
          Lets not talk or do those ever again, we should be shot right here and now...
          "That damn log book"

          www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by asim
            Im not cutting you ho. Im 175lb and bulking, but trying to keep my bodyfat levels from going any higher.
            Oh sorry, I forgot, see I am low on carbs and I am still trying to get this green color off me, dammit...
            "That damn log book"

            www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by In-Human
              Lets not talk or do those ever again, we should be shot right here and now...

              Damnit you are right, we talked about that too. OK, no more cheat days. Clean diet from here on out...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by In-Human
                Oh sorry, I forgot, see I am low on carbs and I am still trying to get this green color off me, dammit...
                Just cause im small and young, doesnt mean im automatically a teenage crappy ass lifter.

                im here to learn, and take in everything. and i keep hearing the comment about eat eat eat, rest grow. and all that but what people fail to realise is not all of us are ectomorphs, where whatever we eat doesnt make you gain fat. alot of us are endomorphs too. when you say eat, i eat and when i eat i gain fat.

                im not a teenager that says, oh im training and eating but im not growing. cause im growing, growing like ive never grown before. but bodyfat is a problem for me.


                sometimes i hate even opening my mouth on a bodybuilding message board so i dont say something which will get me stamped as a regular teenage lifter.

                Comment


                • #9
                  your drinking your green tea right asim? inhuman, stop scrubbing that green color all your skin will come off before it goes away. i told you that putting green dye in your tea to make "hulk flavor" and taking it through an IV was a bad idea.
                  www.trueprotein.com

                  www.proactivehealthnet.com/healthBB/

                  "Those who do not beleive in the impossible, should not distract those who are already doing it"

                  "if we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?"

                  Note: i'm not an expert, but i'm probably right.



                  "Furthermore, the urge to overindulge is almost absent when drinking urine." - the skeptic's dictionary about urine therapy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have a cheat day on sunday and mabey Saturday night ill have some yogurt from braums mixed in mixed nuts, im bulking and eat clean the rest of the week. The water kinda gets to me but about Wednesday it starts to fade.
                    "I get my protein where top athletes and bodybuilders get
                    theirs -Trueprotein.com" :dcchomp:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by asim
                      sometimes i hate even opening my mouth on a bodybuilding message board so i dont say something which will get me stamped as a regular teenage lifter.
                      I have to admit you are much smarter than most regular teenage lifters.

                      Damn regular teenage lifter you...
                      "That damn log book"

                      www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by asim
                        but bodyfat is a problem for me.
                        Story of my whole life, no matter what I eat in excess, it becomes stored as fat, plain and simple, I have to work my ass off to keep BF in check, trust me, it ain't easy when you are older either, so get it off now and keep it off...
                        "That damn log book"

                        www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by asim
                          sometimes i hate even opening my mouth on a bodybuilding message board so i dont say something which will get me stamped as a regular teenage lifter.
                          im a teenager lifter and i dont think im a dumbass retard :showoff:
                          "I get my protein where top athletes and bodybuilders get
                          theirs -Trueprotein.com" :dcchomp:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by In-Human
                            I have to admit you are much smarter than most regular teenage lifters.

                            Damn regular teenage lifter you...

                            Do you know how hard it is. I mean as a teenager, you have certain thoughts as it is, to question things, because you want to learn more, but theres something in you , like an egotistical thing which wants to prove everyone wrong and make you out as the big shot. Thats the thing im trying to avoid. Thats what most teenage lifters have, the ego.

                            I had it, i may still have it to a certain degree, But its not as bad as it was a while ago. An ex amateur lifter basically told me, check your ego at the door. Which made a big difference for me.


                            Oh and the bodyfat. I guess its really gona take along time to figure that out. Cause once i do, my metabolism is gonna continually slow down as i get older right, making it harder and harder. At this point though im letting it slowly balance out. Eating cleaner, yet continuing down that bulking path. I use to give up within 2-3 months and start cutting the fat, but once you let it go a bit longer, and the muscle gains start to come in a bit more the fat will drop slightly.

                            Plus i guess a little bit of ab training wont hurt to thicken up the muscles underneath so that i look better anyway.

                            Ive avoided all the teenage lifting habits for a couple of years. training abs. never.. always percieved it as the teenage thing to do. training biceps first, always avoided, flat bench avoided.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by asim
                              Oh and the bodyfat. I guess its really gona take along time to figure that out. Cause once i do, my metabolism is gonna continually slow down as i get older right, making it harder and harder. At this point though im letting it slowly balance out. Eating cleaner, yet continuing down that bulking path. I use to give up within 2-3 months and start cutting the fat, but once you let it go a bit longer, and the muscle gains start to come in a bit more the fat will drop slightly.
                              If you are getting fat, get a hold onto it now, no need to gain fat while adding mass, ok a little smooth is fine but fat no way, get on the cardio and cut offs pronto, do not go down this path of gaining weight at all costs...
                              "That damn log book"

                              www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X