Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TrueProtein UK shipping ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TrueProtein UK shipping ??

    Hi guys


    Went to the TP site the other day and was really impressed, like the way you can customise sweetner etc and the great prices, the only thing that stopped me ordering was the shipping costs to the UK.

    Any chance you guys are going to be looking into getting fedex quotes for delivery or something ??


    Sure wish I lived in US.
    Mod @ www.bodybuilding.com

  • #2
    Move to the US bro.That's what I did.Not only can you get True Protein delivered for a reasonable price but the women here are WAY better looking than the chicks in the UK....(Sorry Mom..)
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

    www.trueprotein.com

    Discount Code MASSG

    MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

    MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

    Comment


    • #3
      Yea shipping costs are far too much. I order unflavoured from aviform.co.uk

      Plan on moving to the usa after i finish university. Should be fun.

      Comment


      • #4
        LOL

        I seriously would if I could get a green card......but I think it is pretty much impossible.


        Would love to though.



        Fit women and cheap protein .
        Mod @ www.bodybuilding.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Green card?...Right..I married for love personally but a few of my English guy friends just came here and found dopey chicks and talked them into marriage....Not too hard to do it seems....They love the accent and if you're not too much of a dork you should do OK......LOL
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

          www.trueprotein.com

          Discount Code MASSG

          MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

          MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

          Comment


          • #6
            lol. no not a good idea.

            the way im gonna do it is. i will be working here somewhere with a company, once i find a company that has an international branch i'll ask to be moved there. so a working visa or something , and then permanent stay soon enough.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by asim
              lol. no not a good idea.

              the way im gonna do it is. i will be working here somewhere with a company, once i find a company that has an international branch i'll ask to be moved there. so a working visa or something , and then permanent stay soon enough.

              Very good...That's the responsible way of doing it....
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

              www.trueprotein.com

              Discount Code MASSG

              MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

              MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                Green card?...Right..I married for love personally but a few of my English guy friends just came here and found dopey chicks and talked them into marriage....Not too hard to do it seems....They love the accent and if you're not too much of a dork you should do OK......LOL

                LOL sounds like a good plan.
                Mod @ www.bodybuilding.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  im also interested in this too,mainly because i have a very sensitive stomach and i think the tpc protein would be ideal,as i think its due to all the shite they pad out normal proteins out with that causes me to splatter the bog after only a few servings,i think the tpc protein would be great but am concerned of the excessive shipping cost,id love to move to the usa

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    email [email protected] for all you UK guys and i will send you a shipping quote, the shipping may not be as bad as you think...

                    tpc
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM

                    THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by loftgroover
                      im also interested in this too,mainly because i have a very sensitive stomach and i think the tpc protein would be ideal,as i think its due to all the shite they pad out normal proteins out with that causes me to splatter the bog after only a few servings,i think the tpc protein would be great but am concerned of the excessive shipping cost,id love to move to the usa

                      Splatter the bog......LMAO....haven't heard it called that since I left the UK back in '92
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

                      www.trueprotein.com

                      Discount Code MASSG

                      MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

                      MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X