Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having a hard time accessing Truenutrition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having a hard time accessing Truenutrition?

I tried last night and this morning, but I can't access the website.

I heard good things about the sleep aid - just itching to order some.

Working fine for me...
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Same here. I was on there last night.

What is the issue with accessing it?
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I just get a blank page...I have a mac computer

Good looking out guys

Comment

Originally posted by Un-Human View Post
          I tried last night and this morning, but I can't access the website.

I heard good things about the sleep aid - just itching to order some.
          I usually have problems loading the pages. Often I will have to reload several times to get through. It really makes placing a multi item order a pain, especially with the new layout where everything is not listed on the same page.

Could just be coincidence, but I am on a mac as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Scuba Steve-o View Post
            I usually have problems loading the pages. Often I will have to reload several times to get through. It really makes placing a multi item order a pain, especially with the new layout where everything is not listed on the same page.

I use a mac too, most of the time, but also have a pc for work and another pc for school. Everything loads fine for me...

For my browser, I use Google Chome on my mac, IE on my work pc and Firefox on my school pc. No issues on any of them for me.

I do know Carl has been working out some bugs so perhaps you were just crossing paths with him. Either way, I suggest you head on over to the TN forums and provide some website feeback. Without them knowing the issue and hearing your experience there is no way for them to know about it and correct the issue. I'm sure they would welcome your comments
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

If it looks like a MAC and smells like a MAC, It must be a MAC. J/K

I don't know much about computers, but I can access the site very easy. BTW, I have windows.
              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by TLopez View Post
                If it looks like a MAC and smells like a MAC, It must be a MAC. J/K

I don't know much about computers, but I can access the site very easy. BTW, I have windows.
                I'm very glad you have windows. You can become very sad if you never see the light.

It must be wonderfult to gaze outside into the beautiful California sunset...while I am stuck in the gloomy Northeast. Grrrrrrr

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I used it last night, didn't have any trouble ordering.
                  TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                    It must be wonderfult to gaze outside into the beautiful California sunset...while I am stuck in the gloomy Northeast. Grrrrrrr
                    You can say that again. My office is in Carlsbad, Ca. I am literaly 3 miles from the ocean. I can see it from the hiwayway on my way to and from work.
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                      I use a mac too, most of the time, but also have a pc for work and another pc for school. Everything loads fine for me...

For my browser, I use Google Chome on my mac, IE on my work pc and Firefox on my school pc. No issues on any of them for me.

I do know Carl has been working out some bugs so perhaps you were just crossing paths with him. Either way, I suggest you head on over to the TN forums and provide some website feeback. Without them knowing the issue and hearing your experience there is no way for them to know about it and correct the issue. I'm sure they would welcome your comments
                      Hmm, could be a browser issue. I'm using Safari.

I'll be sure to give them feedback. Cheers.

Comment

Hmm, could be a browser issue. I'm using Safari.

I'll be sure to give them feedback. Cheers.
                        In general, as a browser, I do love the interface on chrome for macs. It gets my vote for best mac browser.

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I'm having an issue getting my order to go thru. It said something about re-entering my address because of a site error, but when I enter it, the drop down feature for the state does not work. Tried it several times but then hot dick this week and haven't been back on as of yet.....I will try it again and if no luck I will just call it in.....
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                            I'm having an issue getting my order to go thru. It said something about re-entering my address because of a site error, but when I enter it, the drop down feature for the state does not work. Tried it several times but then hot dick this week and haven't been back on as of yet.....I will try it again and if no luck I will just call it in.....
                            Steel, did you create a new account and add your address to your address book? Possibly try adding your address to the address book from your account.

I just went on to test out what you said but my shipping address comes up because it is in the address book.

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I have an issue with truenutrition's access to my bank account. Well...my wife does, I don't really.
                              You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Working...
                              X