Hey Dante, any recent pics of you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dante, any recent pics of you?

I'd imagine you probably arnt at the same size/strength you once were at with the business and family comitments, but would be good to see just how much you have retained despite that... or if you dont have any recent pics your logbooks numbers now vs when you were at your strongest?

I dont really have alot of pics Ive taken lately but Ive shot alot of videos in the gym because I needed to show Cedric Dave and Dusty some certain movements I wanted them doing....so if you want to see those I was going to put them up on one of the exercise threads.

Ive been trying to bring it down in size.....to be honest my body wants to stay big...Ive been training so long and so heavy for over 20 years that its so easy for me to stay big and very hard for me to get smaller. I do 45 minutes of cardio every single nite....I eat two meals and 3 shakes a day every day...one of those meals is always ahi tuna and rice or chicken breast and rice.

Over xmas i said "ahhh im going to loosen up a little bit".....i ate 2x a day for about 10 days and alot of chinese food and other stuff i never eat....I weigh myself for the first time in about 6 months = 281 pounds....christ. My body loves being 280 and it just stays there.....
    Last edited by Doggcrapp; 01-10-2012, 03:16 PM.
    @dante_trudel

Comment

Dante - do you stay at 265ish year round? Are you hungry at all eating 2 meals 3 shakes?
      [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
      Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

When i eat normally (not like over xmas) and do 45 minutes of cardio every nite....i stay at 272 pounds year round......as im in my 40's now i want to get smaller and smaller so 250 is the goal
        @dante_trudel

Comment

dante do you think that you stay that size due to aas usage beforehand?. a lot of people when they have used in the past,say they are still "big".

meaning do you still get some of the effects of aas usage years after stopping?.dave palumbo says so

Comment

Originally posted by alecks View Post
            dante do you think that you stay that size due to aas usage beforehand?. a lot of people when they have used in the past,say they are still "big".

meaning do you still get some of the effects of aas usage years after stopping?.dave palumbo says so
            he stays that size because of 20 years of proper eating and heavy training, aas just being the icing on the cake.

Comment

the second post in this thread should help you

http://intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=9658
              Not just making up the numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
                I dont really have alot of pics Ive taken lately but Ive shot alot of videos in the gym because I needed to show Cedric Dave and Dusty some certain movements I wanted them doing....so if you want to see those I was going to put them up on one of the exercise threads......
                It'd be awesome seeing those vids Dante. You might as well put them in the motivation thread..

Comment

christ. My body loves being 280 and it just stays there.....
                  I wish my body loved being that way too...:Cry:

Comment

lol.. This thread pops up at least once a year huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
                      lol.. This thread pops up at least once a year huh.
                      Yep. Almost like "Oh wow this DC stuff sounds awesome...BUT, I just gotta see what this Dante guys looks like". Almost for some validation. :noidea:

Not to derail the thread. Just an observation

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
                      -1st SuperHeavy Gi
                      2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
                      -1st Heavyweight Gi
                      2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
                      2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

It'd be awesome seeing those vids Dante. You might as well put them in the motivation thread..
                        x2 especially some lower body tweaks.

Comment

i dont think he's that big because of the aas, infact the opposite he always said food is your anabolic

Comment

When i eat normally (not like over xmas) and do 45 minutes of cardio every nite....i stay at 272 pounds year round......as im in my 40's now i want to get smaller and smaller so 250 is the goal
                            Hey Dante. What kind of BF % do you stay at?
                            I'm not going to write some story for you to use my code AWC917 for 5% off at www.trueprotein.com

Comment

LMAO at all of you lot jumping to his defense over his AAS usage. He's said he's taken in the past. What the fuck are you defending him from?

Comment

Working...
                              X