X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Doggcrapp DVD?

Hi Guys.

I'm in the UK.

I know Jason Wojo and Dave Henry both have DVD's...but which one would be the best to learn DC from?

Ive been training just over 3years now, and although I have posted on this forum briefly before with regards to Doggcrapp....Im actually going to be starting for the first time after my holiday to Egypt which ends on the 13th Jan.

Have read akk the stickies etc, and if anyone wants me to...i can throw up my split based on the 2 way workout split training mon,wed,friday to make sure my exercise selection and RP numberr is correct.

Thanks,

Josh

Wojo's pretty educational about DC's fundamentals

Henry's, on the other hand, would be pretty much just a glimpse of what very advanced guys can do on a 3 way split

Comment

havent seen wojos but henry´s dvd is more about him in personal and his way to work with dc training .. not about dc training in general .. if i would have known dc training before i´d have no clue whats going on there

Comment

I have both - well all 3, both DH DVDs and the Wojo DVD... if you want to learn the basics of DC then you want the Wojo DVD. It is done as an instructional DVD, and it does a great job.

TrueNutrition.com discount code: AAL229 saves you 5%

Feel free to PM me with injury questions - I'll get back to you soon as I can.

Comment

:iagree:
          Originally posted by PTAaron View Post
          I have both - well all 3, both DH DVDs and the Wojo DVD... if you want to learn the basics of DC then you want the Wojo DVD. It is done as an instructional DVD, and it does a great job.
          Joe

Contest History:
          2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
          2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
          2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
          2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
          2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
          2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

Jason's
            TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Jason's
              "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
              2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
              2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
              2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
              2002 NPC Western Carolina:
              2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Jason's. Justin Harris was using a more advanced split (I believe the 3-way) and was non-instructional. I don't know about David Henry's, but I believe he was also using a modified split for advanced trainees. That being said, it is worth it to pick up Justin Harris's DVD for the nutrition information alone

Comment

I thought Project Superheavyweight was instructional, but true, they did a 3 way split and some more advanced stuff. Is Wojo's a two way split intructional vid?
                  2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
                  2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
                  2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

Originally posted by jasong View Post
                    I thought Project Superheavyweight was instructional, but true, they did a 3 way split and some more advanced stuff. Is Wojo's a two way split intructional vid?
                    Jason Wojo's DVD was made for the purpose of instruction. Also includes sections on the DC diet, alternative exercises, etc. Everything about DC training is explained.

Justin Harris's DVD had them explaining what they were doing, but was more of a "regular" bodybuilding video in the sense that it's mostly focused on them lifting rather than instruction on how to set up a split, exercises to use based on experience level, etc.

I believe Henry's is similar to Harris's but don't quote me on that, I haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaWolf View Post
                      Jason Wojo's DVD was made for the purpose of instruction. Also includes sections on the DC diet, alternative exercises, etc. Everything about DC training is explained.

Justin Harris's DVD had them explaining what they were doing, but was more of a "regular" bodybuilding video in the sense that it's mostly focused on them lifting rather than instruction on how to set up a split, exercises to use based on experience level, etc.

I believe Henry's is similar to Harris's but don't quote me on that, I haven't seen it.
                      Thanks. The only one I haven't seen is Wojo's. I'll have to check it out.
                      2014 KC All Star Championships 5th novice mw
                      2015 KC All Star Championships 3rd open mw, 3rd masters 40+
                      2016 Branch Warren 1st masters 40+, 3rd open mw

Comment

Thanks guys. Ill order today.
                        Probs take a few weeks from usa to uk?

Comment

Originally posted by medici999 View Post
                          Thanks guys. Ill order today.
                          Probs take a few weeks from usa to uk?
                          I really doubt it takes that long.

Comment

Working...
                          X