TrueNutrition Canadian Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueNutrition Canadian Shipping

Just used the TrueNutrition site for the first time, and when finalizing the order the cheapest shipping option was $138 - on a $148 order. Why is it suddenly so staggeringly high? Previous orders off TP were less than $40 for an order of that size, using UPS standard, which is no longer an option.

Can't afford to use TN anymore at that rate.

The international shipping calculator has often been messed up, I recommend e-mailing them and I'm sure they'll figure it out for you.

Comment

Okay sent a message; thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroFries View Post
        Okay sent a message; thanks a lot.
        Also, they have a promotion going on right now. From TrueNutrition facebook:

Promo Code: "HOLIDAYS2011":
        Any US, International or Canadian order over $100 or more (before shipping) placed after 12:00PM PST December 22, 2011 and using promotional code "HOLIDAYS2011" will receive a FREE bottle of capsules from the options listed below! Orders over $200 or more (before shipping) will receive TWO FREE bottles of capsules with this code!!
        **This promotion cannot be combined with any other 5% discount codes or promotions, and expires at 11:59PM PST Sunday, December 25th 2011.**
        And if you need a discount code, mine is SDSU

Comment

Blah! My order already shipped, damn you incredibly fast service!

I really appreciate the advice and will use your code next time, I promise.

And to all Canadian/International customers, just refresh your shipping address under My Account and that should solve the issue.

Comment

oh shit, just ordered 700+ worth of protein, i sure wish i punched in that code!!
            5% discount from TPC use GRM223

Comment

I wish the shipping to the UK was better!

Comment

Working...
              X