I need about 6-10 guys who have ordered from Trueprotein.com alot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need about 6-10 guys who have ordered from Trueprotein.com alot

Now you guys are starting to figure out whats taken up so much of my time over the last year.....

I need 6-10 guys who have ordered from Trueprotein.com multiple times (lets say at least 5 times and know the site really well and the functionality of it)

The new site is being launched and it has all the bells and whistles....I need a crew of TP customers to go on the new site and make up their regular or heck fake orders that they usually do.......anytime on Thursday morning.......and then report back to us what they think (whether something went wrong or there was a glitch or something was awkward or your computer started spitting out dollar bills, or something was confusing, error etc etc etc) or HOPEFULLY it was just fine and you think its great! It will be just like a regular order but your credit card will not be charged, we wont fill the order and you wont get it...its just a test mode.

id like to see future and scottmcd and dropshot get in here because i know they know the site very well along with others that knew the trueprotein site pretty well...Please make sure you have at least 4-5 orders over the years as im going to check...i need guys who have really looked thru our site.

to the 6 to 10 guys....im giving you 8 pounds of protein powder flavored any way you want it sent to you on our dollar as a reward for whatever feedback you give us whether 100% perfect or otherwise (you get an extra 30 grams if you say its perfect...LOL).

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested
    @dante_trudel

Please make international orders work. I always have to go the email route and it's super insecure.

funmetal

Comment

Sent you an email Dante.

Comment

Email sent Dante

Comment

Originally posted by funmetal View Post
          Please make international orders work. I always have to go the email route and it's super insecure.

funmetal
          it will fix that entirely and more
          @dante_trudel

Comment

Email sent
            Save yourself 5% on all your TRUENUTRITION orders by using discount code MTM281

My Training Log Here at IM

"Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals." -Jim Rohn

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
              Now you guys are starting to figure out whats taken up so much of my time over the last year.....

I need 6-10 guys who have ordered from Trueprotein.com multiple times (lets say at least 5 times and know the site really well and the functionality of it)

The new site is being launched and it has all the bells and whistles....I need a crew of TP customers to go on the new site and make up their regular or heck fake orders that they usually do.......anytime on Thursday morning.......and then report back to us what they think (whether something went wrong or there was a glitch or something was awkward or your computer started spitting out dollar bills, or something was confusing, error etc etc etc) or HOPEFULLY it was just fine and you think its great! It will be just like a regular order but your credit card will not be charged, we wont fill the order and you wont get it...its just a test mode.

id like to see future and scottmcd and dropshot get in here because i know they know the site very well along with others that knew the trueprotein site pretty well...Please make sure you have at least 4-5 orders over the years as im going to check...i need guys who have really looked thru our site.

to the 6 to 10 guys....im giving you 8 pounds of protein powder flavored any way you want it sent to you on our dollar as a reward for whatever feedback you give us whether 100% perfect or otherwise (you get an extra 30 grams if you say its perfect...LOL).

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested
              I'm may not have the kinda balls expected here, and God knows, THANKFULLY, I ain't hairy like some of these chaps, but i'd like to try and insert myself anyway into that there count...guys and gals

email sent.
              2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
              2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
              2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
              2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
              2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
              2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
                it will fix that entirely and more
                That's awesome. Andria has always taken great care of my orders, but I've always preferred to get it all done myself in a couple of minutes.

Comment

Email sent.

Comment

email sent
                    Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Email sent as well.
                      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

E-mail sent

Comment

email sent!!!

Comment

Sent.
                            Want to save alot of coin on your monthly protein expenses?? Go to www.TRUEPROTEIN.com and use code: DDG547 for 5% off all orders and up to 15% off certain orders! Save tons of money on shipping and buy in bulk!!

"When my mind starts telling me to stop I know that my competition just racked the weight and now is the time to create a gap between them and me." ~ Dusty Hanshaw

Comment

E-mail sent.
                              Use the following discount code: BDB830 and save 5 to 10% on your order at www.trueprotein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X