when / how much to eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when / how much to eat

right now I'm eating twice my bodyweight (lbs) in grams of protein, though knowing when to eat carbs / fats and how much is something I've always found difficult. Currently I'm eating carbs only when hungry but there's a difference between being full and not being hungry.. I dunno seems really hard to judge? What do you guys do? It's not ideal for me to commit to a 4k diet etc knowing that my activity level varies drastically on some days. imo getting this balancing act sorted is the hardest part of this sport I have encountered... I'm also doing cardio approx 4-5 mornings a week though I'm not concerned with bodyfat rising (to a degree)

Originally posted by seanoh View Post
    right now I'm eating twice my bodyweight (lbs) in grams of protein, though knowing when to eat carbs / fats and how much is something I've always found difficult. Currently I'm eating carbs only when hungry but there's a difference between being full and not being hungry.. I dunno seems really hard to judge? What do you guys do? It's not ideal for me to commit to a 4k diet etc knowing that my activity level varies drastically on some days. imo getting this balancing act sorted is the hardest part of this sport I have encountered... I'm also doing cardio approx 4-5 mornings a week though I'm not concerned with bodyfat rising (to a degree)
    1. Use the search function.
    -This is talked about ad nauseam throughout the forum

2. After using said search function, search the thread "Diet" by Massive G
    - Tons of great info there

IM does not spoon feed. All the information is out there regarding your question.

Good luck

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
    -1st SuperHeavy Gi
    2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
    -1st Heavyweight Gi
    2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
    2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

Working...
    X