Dusty Hanshaw Signs with Weider/AMI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dusty Hanshaw Signs with Weider/AMI

Weider/AMI is proud to announce the signing of I-FORCE Nutrition sponsored athlete Dusty Hanshaw. Dusty has moved up the ladder in the NPC on a mission achieve pro status. He is one of the hardest working NPC athletes there is and each year continues to make improvements. FLEX ONLINE has already started a video campaign, which will feature Dusty’s offseason preparation, which will lead into the 2012 Nationals. Be sure to check out FLEXONLINE for regular exclusive videos of Dusty’s training. AMI/Weider welcomes Dusty to FLEX MAGAZINE.

Dusty commented on the signing, "It is an absolute honor to be a part of Flex. I am looking forward to bringing some hardcore blue collar bodybuilding to the team at Flex."
    Attached Files
    Respectfully Submitted,
    JT

Proud to be a DH Disciple
    http://www.dustyhanshaw.com

www.jamestucci.blogspot.com

Awesome!!!!

-s
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

this comes at a perfect time for Dusty.

Comment

Big congrats dusty.
        nabba north 2010 first timers - 6th place

Comment

Congrats Dusty, that is great news.
          My Training Journal

Comment

Congrats Dusty!

Comment

Congrats Dusty! Looking forward to following along!
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Congratulations Dusty
                "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Sweet! Congrats!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
                  International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                  Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Well deserved!! Congrats Dusty!!
                    "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your progress!

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk
                      2013 NPC Heartland Classic OKC - 1st Men's Lightheavyweight Novice/Overall

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Congrats!
                          2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Thanks for the words everyone! Obviously it was a really nice way to close out the week after getting a bit nuts and pushing to hard and losing a lot of the sweep i worked so hard to get leading into this years Nationals. Having iForce, Weider/AMI, and Failure's No Option still backing me after the show and none of them having anything negative to say showed me that they are just as loyal to me and my journey as I am to them.

Thanks also as always to Dante. Without him none of this would be possible.
                            TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

keep on doing what you've been doing mate, all the best to you

Comment

Working...
                              X