X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mentalflex
    replied
    Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
    What you do is order say 25lbs in a premium flavor lets say "premium coconut"(if all your other flavors are premium), THEN in the comments you go.

4lb coconut
    2lb straw
    5lb choc
    6lb vanilla
    etc.

That is always what I have done.

HTH.
    Sounds good! That answers my question exactly.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Imprezivr6
    replied
    Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
    No, I know that, but can I still get the 5% if ordering two different flavors of the same mix totaling 16+ pounds? Previously I've just order 16+ pounds of 1 flavor but I wanted to see if I could do this to try multiple flavors and still get the 5% quantity discount.
    What you do is order say 25lbs in a premium flavor lets say "premium coconut"(if all your other flavors are premium), THEN in the comments you go.

4lb coconut
    2lb straw
    5lb choc
    6lb vanilla
    etc.

That is always what I have done.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• mentalflex
    replied
    Originally posted by bhman6 View Post
    the 5% is added at the end to the entire order
    No, I know that, but can I still get the 5% if ordering two different flavors of the same mix totaling 16+ pounds? Previously I've just order 16+ pounds of 1 flavor but I wanted to see if I could do this to try multiple flavors and still get the 5% quantity discount.

Leave a comment:

• bhman6
    replied
    the 5% is added at the end to the entire order

Leave a comment:

• mentalflex
    started a topic Quick Q About TP Discounts and Quantity

Quick Q About TP Discounts and Quantity

I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction on this....

I wanted to make one custom mix but order multiple flavors of the mix. For example, I wanted to order 8lbs of one flavor and 8lbs of another, but still have the same custom blend. Would I still be able to get the extra 5% discount for the 16lbs even though they are different flavors or does the 5% discount only apply to ordering one flavor?

Thanks!

Kris
Working...
X