InHuman - Man, Myth, Legend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InHuman - Man, Myth, Legend

Since I was enlightened to DC training about a month ago, I've been busy educating myself on its various aspects, and also reading the boards just to soak up as much info as possible. I had a couple good conversations with USMuscle, who answered all my questions and helped me better understand the DoggCrapp method. Despite eagerly wanting to try it out, I finally came to the realization (with US's help) that I need more bodybuilding experience under my belt before I begin. So I'll be sticking to a more basic training regimen for the next year to year and a half, just continuing my DC schooling before giving it a shot.

But the one thing I've noticed on the doggcrapp boards is how much praise is given to Inhuman. So being the ignorant rookie that I am, I was wondering if I could find out some Inhuman stats such as:

*Height
    *Weight
    *Weight used on Bench, Squat, & Dead
    *And some pics if possible

Because other than the fact that he can squat mack trucks and bench everyone on this board at the same time, I'm rather uninformed. I want to see some of Inhuman's numbers so I can have a goal to work toward for the next 25 years. :p

Peace,
    Warrior Nerd :showoff:
    "I ended up having to whip his a**, because he would step across the line habitually! He's a habitual line-stepper!" - Charlie Murphy

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating." - Mike Tyson

He's InHumans truthful stats

8' tall
    close to 750lbs
    Infinite lifting capabilities. Theres not enough iron on the earth to measure his lifts.

And he's got a slight shade of green.

I happen to have a pic

Comment

I've been thinking about InHuman every day!
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Warrior Nerd no problem on advice. There are really some conflicting opinions on when is too in-experienced to start though. About IH, well he is about as small as a little girl at the moment *and looks like one too, schoolgirl outfit and all* LOL, but a few months back he is first of all under 6' and was damn near 300. I am not talking a fat guy here, either.

Just ask mobsta *doesnt post much anymore*, he has trained with him before and he says his size and strength are literally scary. Good screenname is all I can say. I was talking with him the other day and he said he felt like a little girl in the gym because of the cutting and low carbs. DONT LET HIM FOOL YOU, LOL. The weights he still pushes around in the gym with a lower bodyweight and much less fat are still amazing to say the least. I won't give out any numbers though, I'll let the man himself do that if he wishes

Comment

We talk nicely about In-Human because we're scared. At least those of us under 250lbs.

That and you got to see the guy do the tango. Breathtaking.
          Through the best and the worst
          The struggle and sacrifice.
          For the true who've remained and the new blood.
          Motivation, undying allegiance
          Striving through the hardships and affliction.
          Every drop of blood
          Every bitter tear
          Every bead of sweat
          I live for this

Comment

you think his tango is nice, well you should see him waltz. i nearly cried *wipes eyes*
            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm curious.....How does InHuman's ass taste?
              Massive G
              Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

It smells like roses and tastes like sweet candy...lol
                Bigger, Faster, Stronger

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.co.nr - Come check out my board if ya get a chance!

Comment

I dont have a damn good thing to say about IH, I am still in this damn basement, and STILL am not allowed flea spray because of the friggin bohemith. Rat bastard....*scampers back to the basement*
                  Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing so gentle as real strength

The wolf is not just an animal,but something inside you that makes you want to fight back,to come back, to be whole again

WOLF He stands alone always watchful, ever vigilant
                  His stature brings us courage and pride
                  He guards that which is most precious to us
                  The pathway to our souls

Comment

the guy is only about a buck fifty if he is lucky and I heard that he can get 135 for 8 reps on the incline press rest paused that is.....LOL
                    I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                      I've been thinking about InHuman every day!
                      And I thought I was the only one. :3some:

Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com :peace:

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

C'mon Inhuman. I guess you don't want to humor me with your stats. I've see you lurking on this thread. But still no word from you.

"I ended up having to whip his a**, because he would step across the line habitually! He's a habitual line-stepper!" - Charlie Murphy

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating." - Mike Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior Nerd
                          C'mon Inhuman. I guess you don't want to humor me with your stats. I've see you lurking on this thread. But still no word from you.

Well I do not like threads about me, just ain't right to waste bandwidth for this, but thank you, ok I will answer your question for you:

*Height--5' 10 3/4"

*Weight--295 7-1-04, 267 8-28-04

*Weight used on Bench-- I do not Flat Bench, but on Declines I was doing 525x14RP and now I am only doing 495x14RP.

Squat--Very bad lower back so gave it up, didn't Squat for 18 years til I trained with DC in January and after three months 530x5, but I had to stop in March, my lower back.

Dead--I cannot do Deads at all due to lower back but I now do Rack Deads with 665x5.

And some pics if possible--Never on any board and they will not be posted til I feel like its the right time.

Thanks again for asking...
                          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                            Well I do not like threads about me, just ain't right to waste bandwidth for this, but thank you, ok I will answer your question for you:

*Height--5' 10 3/4"

*Weight--295 7-1-04, 267 8-28-04

*Weight used on Bench-- I do not Flat Bench, but on Declines I was doing 525x14RP and now I am only doing 495x14RP.

Squat--Very bad lower back so gave it up, didn't Squat for 18 years til I trained with DC in January and after three months 530x5, but I had to stop in March, my lower back.

Dead--I cannot do Deads at all due to lower back but I now do Rack Deads with 665x5.

And some pics if possible--Never on any board and they will not be posted til I feel like its the right time.

Thanks again for asking...

I remember months ago we were discussing the whole no picture thing and I agree with InHuman on this one.....One the one hand I have the desire to verify any claims that I may make to guys here about my size/strength etc...but when I see what happens to great guys like Chris250,not so much on this board but on some others that he's posted pre-contest pictures on,I change my mind....Now Chris is a much nicer, more tolerant guy than I will ever be and he has the great attitude of taking any negative comments as constructive criticism...I do not have that ability....LOL
                            As tough as pre-contest dieting is and as many tricks as it plays on your mind anyway I'm sure IH knows that he just doesn't want to deal with Joe Blow from Idaho letting him know that his ass is a little too jiggly for being 16 weeks out...or whatever the comment may be that day...LOL
                            The way I see it, if you have your trainer(Dante),diet guy(Skip),close friends and family on your team then that's pretty much all you need.....
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                              I remember months ago we were discussing the whole no picture thing and I agree with InHuman on this one.....One the one hand I have the desire to verify any claims that I may make to guys here about my size/strength etc...but when I see what happens to great guys like Chris250,not so much on this board but on some others that he's posted pre-contest pictures on,I change my mind....Now Chris is a much nicer, more tolerant guy than I will ever be and he has the great attitude of taking any negative comments as constructive criticism...I do not have that ability....LOL
                              As tough as pre-contest dieting is and as many tricks as it plays on your mind anyway I'm sure IH knows that he just doesn't want to deal with Joe Blow from Idaho letting him know that his ass is a little too jiggly for being 16 weeks out...or whatever the comment may be that day...LOL
                              The way I see it, if you have your trainer(Dante),diet guy(Skip),close friends and family on your team then that's pretty much all you need.....
                              Fh, Thank you and you are 100% correct, even Ronnie C. would get torn apart on boards today...
                              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
                              X