• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rack deads 525 x 10

http://www.youtube.com/user/rhalp44?feature=mhee

Good work

Comment

Question, are you bending your arms when you are bringing the bar up? Nice job but it seems like a mini shrug/row. Not taking away because it's a great job. Any clue how much those aerobic things hold?
      For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
        Question, are you bending your arms when you are bringing the bar up? Nice job but it seems like a mini shrug/row. Not taking away because it's a great job. Any clue how much those aerobic things hold?
        Pretty sure I would not be able to bend my arms while holding that weight if I tried, but do try to get the lockout. As for the aerobic steps, Im just hoping they hold up.

Comment

New straps and some gymnasts chalk also recently obtained, so next session I will not have to constantly adjust my straps I hope. I see what you mean about shrug/row looking though, just an odd angle I think.

Comment

Originally posted by rhalp View Post
            Pretty sure I would not be able to bend my arms while holding that weight if I tried, but do try to get the lockout. As for the aerobic steps, Im just hoping they hold up.
            The reason I ask is because I did just that at my meet subconciously.
            For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Originally posted by rhalp View Post
              New straps and some gymnasts chalk also recently obtained, so next session I will not have to constantly adjust my straps I hope. I see what you mean about shrug/row looking though, just an odd angle I think.
              Jamie Lewis of Chaos and Pain had a great way to break in straps. Kind of makes em dirty but who cares. You need to find some concrete to rub all that coating and shiny stuff off then chalk the crap out of them and work them around until they are pliable

Comment

figure 8 straps, had mine for 10 years and still great

Comment

nice set. Had to crack up at your only favorited vid lol

Comment

Originally posted by nordik View Post
                    nice set. Had to crack up at your only favorited vid lol
                    Dude, I didnt realize that everyone can see that. But I totally find that to be my favorite video of that kind.

Comment

Working...
                    X