Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want to get big fast? (Dusty Hanshaw)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you want to get big fast? (Dusty Hanshaw)

Hang with Trueprotein / I-Force and have Dusty Hanshaw as your training partner taking you thru the paces via DC training.......the young buck is Pierce and he is putting on size pronto.

Dusty is a few weeks out of the nationals.....someone better bring a bulldozer to outbeast him on that stage.
    Attached Files
    @dante_trudel

Dusty is looking VERY big and VERY good. Hope he gets the right result because he certainly has lots of fans out there.

Comment

Get some more videos on youtube Dusty if you read this, always great to watch!!

Comment

Can't wait to see Dusty at the nationals! Also - his training partner is awesome. Shows the benefits of stacking DC training with a beard.

Comment

Haha I just saw Dusty on a re-run of Malcom in the Middle!!!

Comment

I saw a caption Dusty had on this photo and it was, "Shot with my training partner and I...don't judge the photo since I have been on 60g carbs for last 4 days"

To be that big, vascular AND carb depleted!?! Nationals will be a sight to see to say the least! Kill it Dusty!
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
              I saw a caption Dusty had on this photo and it was, "Shot with my training partner and I...don't judge the photo since I have been on 60g carbs for last 4 days"

To be that big, vascular AND carb depleted!?! Nationals will be a sight to see to say the least! Kill it Dusty!
              Haha I remember thinking that too when he posted it. Getting my popcorn ready.
              TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

so who is Dusty's main competition gonna be at the contest?
                Not just making up the numbers

Comment

Keith Williams will be there trying for his pro card sure here will be a few others who too

Comment

he finally shaved that hideous beard.........lmao...good!

Comment

It's all in the magic of the TP shirt for Pierce.

I cannot wait to get back into straight DC training with Dante this offseason. It is time to really grow in the right spots. It was an amazing year but the following will be even better. I plan on making it out to Cali as much as Dante can stand to train under his guidance and shoot some video of him putting me through the meat grinder...oh, and of course some vids of us tearing up The Pancake House.
                      TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

Looking forward to this!

And best of luck with the show!
                        TestosteronBoys
                        HardcoreAthletez

Comment

Originally posted by dusty hanshaw View Post

I cannot wait to get back into straight DC training with Dante this offseason. It is time to really grow in the right spots. It was an amazing year but the following will be even better. I plan on making it out to Cali as much as Dante can stand to train under his guidance and shoot some video of him putting me through the meat grinder...oh, and of course some vids of us tearing up The Pancake House.
                          The Pancake House has obtained cult status on the boards...lol. It is the mecca of all that is pancake...lol
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by dusty hanshaw View Post

Very excited to see this.
                            My Training Journal

Comment

Cool...When are we going to see some videos!!!???? It would be awesome to see Dusty taking Pierce through the paces. That is where the real motivation is at on these boards, of course JMO...real DC workouts!

Comment

Working...
                              X