Shout out and thanks to DC and Homon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out and thanks to DC and Homon

A few years ago I lost 90 lbs of fat and went from 46 in waist to six pack. Since then, I've been trying to add size and attain a physique capable of winning a natural show. I had made decent gains but nothing crazy. I was well aware of DC training (had been reading here since 2007 or so) and had toyed with some of it's concepts before but I wasn't ready at the time. I finally decided I was ready to handle it and I hired Scott to answer some of my questions and get me on the right track. He guided me to a great diet and helped me with all the details and adjustments along the way. I used the basic 2 way split to the letter with no modifications. In 10 weeks I went from 183lbs to 199.5lbs, with very little fat gain (maybe 5 lbs, barely visible) and added almost an inch to each arm and over 2 inches on each leg. Did this naturally; just with tons of food, sleep, and killing my logbook. Oh, and just by beating that book each time, most exercises went up around 30 lbs and my squat and dead went up 50 lbs each (on both the heavy and widowmaker for squats). I cruised for 10 days and lost 3 lbs (basically all the fat I gained, looked back to the way I did but bigger) just like Dante says will happen when you drop a meal. I'm back on blast now for a week now and strength still went up over cruise and I gained 3 lbs already again and am on track to get to 210-215 this blast. Anyway, just want to give people yet another great example of if you just follow what the smart guys here say and just work hard you can do quite a bit even without "extra help". Thanks DC and Homon, couldn't have done it without you.

Congratulations and keep at it.. Great progress.

MT

Comment

Congrats on the progress so far on DC, and also on the 90lb fat loss! Keep plugging away man.

Any pics?

Who is this Homon fella, I keep hearing so much about?

Comment

Originally posted by beastmode123 View Post
        A few years ago I lost 90 lbs of fat and went from 46 in waist to six pack. Since then, I've been trying to add size and attain a physique capable of winning a natural show. I had made decent gains but nothing crazy. I was well aware of DC training (had been reading here since 2007 or so) and had toyed with some of it's concepts before but I wasn't ready at the time. I finally decided I was ready to handle it and I hired Scott to answer some of my questions and get me on the right track. He guided me to a great diet and helped me with all the details and adjustments along the way. I used the basic 2 way split to the letter with no modifications. In 10 weeks I went from 183lbs to 199.5lbs, with very little fat gain (maybe 5 lbs, barely visible) and added almost an inch to each arm and over 2 inches on each leg. Did this naturally; just with tons of food, sleep, and killing my logbook. Oh, and just by beating that book each time, most exercises went up around 30 lbs and my squat and dead went up 50 lbs each (on both the heavy and widowmaker for squats). I cruised for 10 days and lost 3 lbs (basically all the fat I gained, looked back to the way I did but bigger) just like Dante says will happen when you drop a meal. I'm back on blast now for a week now and strength still went up over cruise and I gained 3 lbs already again and am on track to get to 210-215 this blast. Anyway, just want to give people yet another great example of if you just follow what the smart guys here say and just work hard you can do quite a bit even without "extra help". Thanks DC and Homon, couldn't have done it without you.
        BeastMode (like the name!)

You're welcome and thanks for the shout out. Keep doin' whatcha been doin' and....

Originally posted by Imprezivr6 View Post
        Who is this Homon fella, I keep hearing so much about?
        LOL - Sounds familiar for some reason...

-S
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Stories like these never get old...Congrats on your progress and keep working hard.

-slide
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Awesome progress! Keep at it and never doubt yourself.

You can never fully appreciate the view from the top of even the highest mountain without starting at the bottom and working your way up to get there.

Oh, and that Scott guy, umm yeah, he knows a thing or two
            Last edited by mentalflex; 10-22-2011, 07:09 PM.
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
            2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
            2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Nice work! Keep going!
              TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

Working...
              X