For any keyboard warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For any keyboard warriors

This is for the guys who debate insignificant little details and who write off a method of training as useless because of some scientific theories.
    Mod @ www.bodybuilding.com

That's awesome bro....There's this dipshit bag of bones skinnyass zero muscle having trainer at the gym I just got fired from...(LOL that story coming soon folks) who IS the guy in that cartoon.....He signifies EVERYTHING that I can't stand about 99.9% of the personal trainers out there......
    I'm gonna check out the MuscleHedz website to see if they make that one as a T-Shirt.......
    Massive G
    Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

LMAO, Prophet that's awesome. In fact, I just responded to your post in the Max-OT thread over at your board about this same sort of thing. I'll go ahead and restate it here...

"Prophet that is one of the most important things in bodybuilding. All over this board I see constant judgements made about supplements and training programs when hardly anyone has ACTUALLY TRIED THEM. Why the hell would you say Max-OT was shit when you have no idea how well it works for you in the gym. I have ALWAYS relied on experience. I have so many kids that have been training for a week try and tell me what works and what doesn't when I KNOW FOR A FACT WHAT WORKS FOR ME after I've tried it in my years of training. I believe the longer you train, the more you throw science aside and let experience dictate what I do with my bodybuilding. I know for a fact that when I train with reps towards 30RP for triceps and biceps they grow better than if I trained at 8-15RP like what is in the guidelines. Then I have Johnny Fu cknuts telling me that I'm a liar because only 6-12 builds muscle and I'm just building endurance blah blah blah after my damn arms grew over an inch in a short period of time with switching to that rep range.

Science sets parameters and a baseground, experience individualizes it."

Comment

LP, That cartoon is like Bobo telling DC whats up, lol...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Allen,well said...I get the same thing with these beanpole motherfuckers having the audacity to even speak to me about training other people when it's obvious to all that when in my presence they should simply sit and listen in reverence and awe...LMAO
          I mean I'm talking about trainers that I couldn't look as pathetically skinny as even if I injected myself with The Aids virus and did nothing but smoke crackcocaine for a whole year straight
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
            LMAO, Prophet that's awesome. In fact, I just responded to your post in the Max-OT thread over at your board about this same sort of thing. I'll go ahead and restate it here...

"Prophet that is one of the most important things in bodybuilding. All over this board I see constant judgements made about supplements and training programs when hardly anyone has ACTUALLY TRIED THEM. Why the hell would you say Max-OT was shit when you have no idea how well it works for you in the gym. I have ALWAYS relied on experience. I have so many kids that have been training for a week try and tell me what works and what doesn't when I KNOW FOR A FACT WHAT WORKS FOR ME after I've tried it in my years of training. I believe the longer you train, the more you throw science aside and let experience dictate what I do with my bodybuilding. I know for a fact that when I train with reps towards 30RP for triceps and biceps they grow better than if I trained at 8-15RP like what is in the guidelines. Then I have Johnny Fu cknuts telling me that I'm a liar because only 6-12 builds muscle and I'm just building endurance blah blah blah after my damn arms grew over an inch in a short period of time with switching to that rep range.

Science sets parameters and a baseground, experience individualizes it."

True that bruv.

Nice stats by the way..........250 at 5 foot 6" and 19 years old = a lot of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              LP, That cartoon is like Bobo telling DC whats up, lol...

LMFAO

Comment

LP, For some reason I got a PM from you over at MM but it was blank, where by chance you messin with me?...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                  LP, For some reason I got a PM from you over at MM but it was blank, where by chance you messin with me?...

No mate....I was asking for your advice on fitting DC training into my current shift pattern.......its cool, I've decided to hold fire on DC training until I can commit fully. If that means finding a new job over the next year then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by LostProphet
                    No mate....I was asking for your advice on fitting DC training into my current shift pattern.......its cool, I've decided to hold fire on DC training until I can commit fully. If that means finding a new job over the next year then so be it.
                    I like that answer very much...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by FrigginHuge
                      even if I injected myself with The Aids virus and did nothing but smoke crackcocaine for a whole year straight
                      simply amazing...it is good to have you back, lol...
                      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

I think a great *and utterly fucking hilarious* example of this is when people watch Ronnie's video and say he doesn't use a full range of motion, LOLOL!!!!!!!!! The guy is just a couple weeks out and they say 'he isn't even going to failure!' LOL, yea that's all Ronnie needs to do is go to absolute failure with 800lbs on his back a few weeks out. Maybe he knows this may be the best way to not get injured instead of listening to some punk 150lb 15 year old kid tell him how to train for a competition. Then they are in awe that he is eating baked potato fries. Ronnie's eating a baked potato?! HOLY SHIT HE KNOWS NOTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by LostProphet
                          Nice stats by the way..........250 at 5 foot 6" and 19 years old = a lot of potential.

DC::We have done some calculating and the way we figure it is at this rate Allen at 25 years old will be 5'6" 335lbs offseason and we will have to put KY jelly on his delts to get him thru doorways
                          @dante_trudel

Comment

great cartoon
                            :showoff: Pain is weakness leaving the body – and strength training is the antidote. :showoff:

5% off trueprotein.com order when U use the discount code erl633

Comment

i have been to school for training and the book methods dont build muscle as well as these methods, or any other body builder style methods i have tried in the past---therefore the "skinny trainers" fear us guys who are hard core. My guys and girls see results a whole lot faster than the careful skinny fu***. I am asked like 3 x a week to take on some new person based on the hardcore principles i teach and the confidence i build in my trainees.
                              im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Working...
                              X