200lb DB Rows for 12 reps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200lb DB Rows for 12 reps

back training heavy and hard since things are up and running smoothly at Metroflex Gym PHX...feels good to eat a ton and train hard going back to DC training Monday!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvWopFciAE8
    I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Awesome work man. How heavy do the db's go there?
    I was just in Phx/Peoria a little bit ago to visit family. Next time I'm there I have to come train at your place.
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

stop by next time your here for sure...my DB's go to 200lbs...got too many big freaks here to stop at 150's

Comment

GREAT effort man. Awesome form too.

Comment

Really good form, especially for 200's.

Comment

it was so heavy i could not tell if my form was shitty or not...when i saw the video i was surprised lol what really sucked was having to do the left side afterwards...btw i got 12 with my left side too

Comment

Good job bro. I wish we had even one hardcore gym in Idaho lol.
              life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Nothing great comes without sacrifice- Oscar Ardon

True Protein get the best supplements WWW.trueprotein.com
              want a discount? enter code:WAN585 for 5% to 10% off

Comment

its great to train in a gym that does not limit you...people who are not taking advantage of it here in Phoenix, AZ are missing out i think it will be noticeable the most by my members that compete and improvements they will make here over the next year...plus when your the biggest strongest guy in the gym then you need to maybe reconsider where you are at to push yourself more. you can be here training and have 3 guys doing USA's (or done them in the past) and some pro prepping for the next show (Amit Sapir to name one)- now that will motivate you! if you are surrounded by dorks it wont help push ya...and i just opened 5 weeks ago so imagine how it will be in another month or two theres a lot of great bodybuilders here in PHX so just imagine if we all trained in the same gym and talked shit/pushed each other/motivated one another how bad ass that would be!!!!! plus i am in the works for a reality show for metroflex gym- tom from repo games trains here and is helping me- btw he is on location shooting next years episodes right now...
                Last edited by joshb; 10-14-2011, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Very nice, you should get one of some shoulder pressing for the ISOM

-MT

Comment

i think Dusty is filming his I -Force training video here saturday or sunday so you can see him killing it here at Metroflex PHX...

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Free day pass for Metroflex Arlington members? haha. Planning on visiting Phoenix next year probably around summer, I'll hit you up.
                        …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Amazing strength!!! How are you finding running a gym for time? Is it longer hours than you thought it would be starting out?

Comment

this my 4th gym bro...i am used to the hours...its long but i am doing what i love to do so its not so bad...

Comment

Nice Job!
                              "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
                              2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
                              2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
                              2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
                              2002 NPC Western Carolina:
                              2002 NPC North Carolina State: