Cruising & starting over again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising & starting over again

I searched alot on this forum but I can't find the answer to the following question:

When you blast for lets say 7 weeks, you're ending with your A2 workout. Then you cruise for 2 weeks, and start to blast again.

Do you start over with the whole cycle, and just do A1? Or do you proceed where you stopped, and the first workout you're going to do is B2?

If there's a threat that answers this question, could you place it here? (But I couldn't find it)

Tnx alot.

(I'm sorry for my English, but I'm Dutch)
    Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character" A. Einstein

I start with A1 at the outset of a blast.. I think it the long term bigger scheme, it really doesn't matter as long as you blast and cruise with everything you've got day in and day out week after week, month after month etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
      I start with A1 at the outset of a blast.. I think it the long term bigger scheme, it really doesn't matter as long as you blast and cruise with everything you've got day in and day out week after week, month after month etc etc...
      I know it won't matter much indeed, just curious how the Doggpounders fix this.

Comment

my mistake, I didn't notice this was in the Doggpound forum, I thought pound puppy. I am by no means an expert. Just what I do.

Mods feel free to delete and let some DC vets answer as they may have better guidance...

Comment

Anyone of the vets?

Comment

You would start over at the beginning...There's no need to start where you left off when a) you may need to change movements and b) you will need to reset your poundages so that you can ensure progression over the weeks to come. I have always switched out at least one movement, whether it be because my progression was very slow or halted, or if I just got tired of any certain exercise...
            STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
            X