Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there

Hello

I thought I would say hello instead of lurking.

I came here to read up a bit on DC training. Dante's theories make a lot of sense to me and I love reading his stuff......from gear use to nutrition to training.......it all makes a lot of sense IMO and is motivating to read.

Been training for 2 years Max OT style and have made some decent gains, I want to commit to DC training fully but because of work commitments and debt I don't think I will be able to do that for a while. I hope to have Dante train me in a year or so when I can afford it and can fully commit. For now I am just enjoying reading about it and this place looks great for learning and chilling with like minded individuals.

Nice to find this place fellas.
    Mod @ www.bodybuilding.com

LP, Welcome over here from BB.com, good stuff and people here and no flamming, so enjoy your stay very much...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Thanks mate.

Comment

you notice how great this place is after youre 1st post. quick and great answers. welcome

Comment

Welcome Bro !
          Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

Welcome to IM!

R

Comment

Welcome aboard, I just recently moved in myself. I will admit I was shocked when I came to the DoggPound, expecting some high class accomodations. DC proceeded to take my laptop, my credit cards and all pocket money I had, and led me to this nasty little mattress in the basement.

I have been told I will get my posessions back when I am "worthy" and that the luxury suites are for people such as in-human and FH, etc who "can lift something more than candy ass weights"

So, I am working my way out of the basement as we speak, but I will say, every guy here is willing to help you work out of the hole as well. Great crew, so stick around. Just be prepared for some rather lousy living conditions at first if you decide to move into the doggpound. I asked DC for some flea spray, since the mattress is a bit...infested, and he told me In-Human kept all the flea spray, and I would have to get past him if I wanted any.....

So, it is an off day from the gym, and I am busy naming the fleas that are my bunkmates, that one is fred, the one in the corner is Bubba.......*sighs*

Oh, I forgot to mention.....you wear a collar as well. Mine is pink, and says "pathetic" on it. Apparently as you advance, DC upgrades your collar, because In-Human, FH and a few others are walking around with these bad ass black leather spiked collars, but for now, I guess I am stuck with this pink one..as I said...for NOW.

Welcome!
              Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing so gentle as real strength

The wolf is not just an animal,but something inside you that makes you want to fight back,to come back, to be whole again

WOLF He stands alone always watchful, ever vigilant
              His stature brings us courage and pride
              He guards that which is most precious to us
              The pathway to our souls

Comment

WD, Who said you can come out of the basement?, get your ass back down there and no more lip...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

that's funny

welcome to IM, LP!
                  Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                    WD, Who said you can come out of the basement?, get your ass back down there and no more lip...

I am sorry sir *grovels* *slithering back to the basement to keep naming my fleas*
                    Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing so gentle as real strength

The wolf is not just an animal,but something inside you that makes you want to fight back,to come back, to be whole again

WOLF He stands alone always watchful, ever vigilant
                    His stature brings us courage and pride
                    He guards that which is most precious to us
                    The pathway to our souls

Comment

LOL @ Wardog

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I hope you remembered to bring your log book down there wardog.

Comment

Originally posted by LostProphet
                        I hope you remembered to bring your log book down there wardog.
                        Thats all that he is allowed to read for now...
                        "That damn log book"

Comment

Welcome aboard, LP! Nice to see new faces. The old ones around here are kinda, well, you know... *shrugs* ...

J/j guys! :smooch:
                          "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                          Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                            Thats all that he is allowed to read for now...
                            Oh the torture.

He can revel in last weeks personal best...........5lb triceps kickbacks rest paused for 14 reps........hardcore baby .

Comment

Originally posted by TheLil'Missus
                              Welcome aboard, LP! Nice to see new faces. The old ones around here are kinda, well, you know... *shrugs* ...

J/j guys! :smooch:

Thanks.......nice back.

Comment

Working...
                              X