Current stats of dante's old clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current stats of dante's old clients

out of curiousity do doggs clients from the past still use dc training or use this forum , besides inhuman and big massive G

InHuman has been gone around 4 or 5 years bro...
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

He trained a LOT of people... who are you looking for?
      Use SAM210 for 5% off your entire order at www.trueprotein.com 10% if you order 16 lbs or more! :bb:

Now, if you would kindly drop this little debate before I am forced by the voices in my head to drive to where you live, find you, rape you, eat your heart and then go workout with your blood on my hands.

Comment

I forget, what was the name of the guy who someone took on as a client for Dante because he felt bad for the guy, and the guy just disappeared shortly thereafter?

Not relevant to this thread, but it is bothering me. (on my phone, so I'm not going to bother searching)
        2010 NPC North Star

Comment

not looking for anyone exactly , just curious to see if his old clients were still using his methods and what their results were eg. bodyweight and biggest lifts etc

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
            I forget, what was the name of the guy who someone took on as a client for Dante because he felt bad for the guy, and the guy just disappeared shortly thereafter?

Not relevant to this thread, but it is bothering me. (on my phone, so I'm not going to bother searching)

Raul J.
            Use SAM210 for 5% off your entire order at www.trueprotein.com 10% if you order 16 lbs or more! :bb:

Now, if you would kindly drop this little debate before I am forced by the voices in my head to drive to where you live, find you, rape you, eat your heart and then go workout with your blood on my hands.

Comment

I remember khan he made Awsome progress under in-human.
              [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
              Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

I guess I would be considered "old" under this as well. I have been using the training and corresponding with Dante since June 2004....yes, no???

-DH
                www.toopumped.net
                7 X IFBB champion

"Do something productive, instead of talking about those that are"
                -DH

Comment

perfect example dave . what have your biggest lifts been ??

And also dave would you ever do a guest pose for an aussie show ???

big fan

Comment

What's up bro.
                    I will have to consult my log book to check for the "biggest lifts" so to speak. But I have never been in another country to guest pose. I just get deployed to them!

However the lifts for exercises vary during the precontest time versus the offseason, although I have been lucky enough to break PR's during my precontest prep using DC. I speak for myself, others may see this differently. I will fill in the info when I get outta work!

-DH
                    www.toopumped.net
                    7 X IFBB champion

-DH

Comment

Legend dave !! hope deployment is treating you well , i was deployed 3 times to the gulf whilst in the navy so thanks for responding in your spare time bro !

Comment

Nice weather in Brizzy today
                        "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                        Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                        'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                        ~William Bernbach

Comment

Ok, so my examples of my best "lifts" during the past year vs. the start up from '04 are sporadic but I am not, repeat NOT naturally strong on anything except for tricep movements. I had to work my ass off to get to the poundages I have logged.
                          For example. I started H.S. Incline Press: 2x45(side) 12 total reps. Now: 6x45(side) 14 total. Each movement taking 5-10lb increases after beating the logbook. I also try to get the form the best I can for my body mobility and not compromise the movements with totally garbage form...sometimes!
                          BB Incline Bench, then 225 x 12, now 365 x 13
                          Pulldowns to the frnt, then 270 x 10, now 335 x 16
                          Magnum Incline Press, then 4(45) x 12, now 1(100)5(45) x 12
                          Weighted dips, then 100lbs x 12, now 200lbs x 15
                          Rack Chins, then 40lbs x 20, now 175lbs x 16
                          BB Bent over rows, then 275 x 10, now 415 x 8
                          Icarian Hack Squat, then 4(45) x 10, now 7(45) x 6

Ok, now the way I use my logook is that I only add up one side of the weight I use if it has two bars, just to keep the math simplified. If it's a Barbell free weight exercise, of course I add the whole thing up. I use a rep range of 12-15(I like 16!) for my purposes and ony increase the weight if I beat the highest number. If I get in between those, sometimes I feel like I will just kill it again until I get past the highest rep range, just because it's an odd number!
                          This is only a representation of what I think shows the better movements I have done. It's not all inclusive and I know I'm not the strongest dude out there. That's not my freakin' goal. The goal is to progressively get stronger and keep the gains along the way and I have. I can create a great look with less I'm sure but I actually like the challenge of moving something ridiculous looking!

-DH
                          www.toopumped.net
                          7 X IFBB champion

-DH

Comment

Very cool of you to share that, Dave. Thanks!

Lee

Comment

I was a trainee maybe 7 years ago when he originally posted cfp.
                              I am smaller but leaner now. I always fall back on what i learned from him. Working with him directly is very different than what you find online

Comment

Working...
                              X