2 days a week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days a week!

Hello... 'First time posting in this forum But i have been hangin around here for a long time

Well, to the question.... I have been training DC for 6 months now, and i think it is great
    But now it is impossible for me to traing more then 2 days a week, so i wondered if anyone could give me a tip on a program i could use? With some of the same principles as DC....

Why not just keep doing the same routine DC recommends? Just alternate over the 2 days instead of the three. For example Mondays would always be chest,shoulders,tri's,back width and back thickness then Thursdays would always be Bi's, forearms, calves, hams, quads? You would have a little less frequency but you would have better recouperation so you could really kick that log books ass. It may even turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Comment

what sammy sad
      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

hmm.. I tought about that to, but i was afraid that i would change to much of the Dc programme.. But i'll try it out

Comment

Other than the frequency each bodypart is trained nothing would change. I even seem to recall DC saying somewhere (maybe in CFP?) that in the case of someone with bad recovery he would actually train them on this split.

Comment

Yea what sammy said...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

oki.. Or does anyone else have something to say about splitting it up like that? Does it work negative in any way?

Comment

Lol...

Comment

Do you lol at me? hehe.. sorry if i ask some stupid questions here... Maybe i just explain myself bad.. aint no racer at english :p

Comment

LOL, haha no man I was not making fun of you. It's just that the posts after what sammy said, everyone said, "what sammy said"

Comment

oki.. hehe.. i noticed that to.

Comment

Working...
                      X