X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the countdown begins Dusty Hanshaw Nationals

http://youtu.be/4rNpYSD1HMc
    @dante_trudel

Damn, Dusty is looking huge!!! Intensity is the name of his game.

Comment

I love watching bb vids before I go train to get myself motivated. I really think that Dusty's and Jay's are the best because the way they interact with the camera and how they explain their process. Good luck with your prep Dusty, delts really pop.

Comment

Dusty's looking good. Always appreciate his sense of humor.

Any ideas about his weight currently? I'm thinking he'll be on stage at over 270- not that it matters

Comment

Holy cow!
          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

yeah boy, keep them coming Dusty

Comment

Wow.

Comment

dusty here now killing legs at metroflex phx
                I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

A man on a mission!

Comment

He's a big boy! Thick and dense. Get ready for your inbox the flood even more when wins National's Dante
                    Twitter:@badbadleroyb

Comment

Nice humor in the video! I love how he has his mindset in the game and not on how the keyboard bodybuilders think he should do things! The Jason Huh leg crack was funny as shit too! I will be there at the Nats this year at least and look forward to seeing the outcome of this countdown.

-DH
                      www.toopumped.net
                      7 X IFBB champion

"Do something productive, instead of talking about those that are"
                      -DH

Comment

Dusty is a thick beast, seen him backstage yesterday at mesa arts center when he was prepping one of his competitors to go onstage while I was waiting to go up against my class in the morning show. Get that pro card bro!

Comment

12 weeks out and as Dusty has said he likes to grow into a show and he is getting bigger......

276 pounds here.

Whose fighting for second?
                          Attached Files
                          @dante_trudel

Comment

Looks like he could compete next week, haha, luckily he's not so we get to see more videos leading up the contest

Who else is entering the super heavies this fall worth noting???

Comment

Originally posted by gmarceau View Post
                              Looks like he could compete next week, haha, luckily he's not so we get to see more videos leading up the contest

Who else is entering the super heavies this fall worth noting???
                              Thanks for the kind words and I have a ton of new footage being released betwen now and Nats. I assume big Keith Williams will be on stage. Brian Yersky will be there, and most importantly...some freak none of us have ever heard of. That is the guy I train against...the unknown...

It has been a great year so far and I am looking forward to killing myself for the next 12 weeks to be at my all time best come Nov 18 and 19
                              TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

Working...
                              X