I just got a True Protein order...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got a True Protein order...

...and I swear to God the box and all the bottles smell like perfume. What kind of business are you guys running over there? :hippie:
    Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
    kind of a douche

It's been that long eh? You need to buy a whore, or a sheep, or somethin, and quick!
    2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
      ...and I swear to God the box and all the bottles smell like perfume. What kind of business are you guys running over there? :hippie:
      It is an easy mistake...you must have checked "french whore" instead of "french vanilla". It is the newest of the premium flavors.
      2008 WABDL World Bench Press Champioships, 2nd place 275lb submaster division state record bench press
      2001 WABDL World Record Breaker Bench Press Championships 1st place 275lb class
      2000 USPF Regional Championships 1st place 275lb division
      1999 USPF NorthWest Reigional Championships 1st place, 275lb division
      1998 USAPL State Championships 1st place 275lb division
      1997 AAU State Championships 1st place 275lb division
      1997 USPF State Championships 1st place 275lb division
      + more

Comment

love the new avi Sammich........

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
          Well now that you are a mod I can let you in on a little secret....attached please find a picture of the true protein UPS delivery girls...they pack and ship all the packages over there...so we don't have to worry about the guys that work there stealing any test booster as they are definitely in the high range after working all day and watching the girls ...

hubba hubba
          Attached Files
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G View Post
            Well now that you are a mod I can let you in on a little secret....attached please find a picture of the true protein UPS delivery girls...they pack and ship all the packages over there...so we don't have to worry about the guys that work there stealing any test booster as they are definitely in the high range after working all day and watching the girls ...

hubba hubba
            clcik n ship babee!
            Attached Files
            Massive G
            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

So if I order some of the Libido-4 and Sleep Aid capsules and get them shipped via UPS then it's a party delivered right to my door!
              Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
              kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Massive G View Post
                Welp...it just went from 6 o'clock to 12 o'clock in my pants.
                Max Muscle
                5020 Katella Ave.
                Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

"like" click for every post here.
                  "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                  Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                  'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                  ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                  X