Bro vs pro squat challenge at josh barnett's metroflex gym-phoenix,az

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro vs pro squat challenge at josh barnett's metroflex gym-phoenix,az

Josh Barnett's Metroflex Gym in Phoenix will be hosting the Bro vs Pro Squat Challenge 405lbs or reps the day after the Phoenix Pro. The winner wins $2000! All coverage will be live webcast with rxmuscle.com crew. There is also a co-ed medley challenge bodyweight squat for reps and 50% of bodyweight bicep curls for reps and the winner walk away with $1000. We will be hosting a eating contest Friday night before the Phoenix Pro that is yet to be determined but it looks like it may be at Hooter's in Tempe off Mill Avenue. I will update with more information later on the eating challenge. Troy Alves, Dennis James, Amit Sapir, Ed Nunn, Johnny Jackson, Mike Van Wyck all set to attend. There are also 6 Pro women bodybuilders and 3 pro figure girls coming to compete as well...I will update names as I get them from Bryan Hildebrand. Should be a lot of fun and money to be made for MD.com members! Hope to see everyone there! Any questions regarding the event email [email protected]
    I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

I will be there.
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by joshb View Post
      Josh Barnett's Metroflex Gym in Phoenix will be hosting the Bro vs Pro Squat Challenge 405lbs or reps the day after the Phoenix Pro. The winner wins $2000! All coverage will be live webcast with rxmuscle.com crew. There is also a co-ed medley challenge bodyweight squat for reps and 50% of bodyweight bicep curls for reps and the winner walk away with $1000. We will be hosting a eating contest Friday night before the Phoenix Pro that is yet to be determined but it looks like it may be at Hooter's in Tempe off Mill Avenue. I will update with more information later on the eating challenge. Troy Alves, Dennis James, Amit Sapir, Ed Nunn, Johnny Jackson, Mike Van Wyck all set to attend. There are also 6 Pro women bodybuilders and 3 pro figure girls coming to compete as well...I will update names as I get them from Bryan Hildebrand. Should be a lot of fun and money to be made for MD.com members! Hope to see everyone there! Any questions regarding the event email [email protected]
      What's the date?

Comment

Wow a lot of big names will be attending as well...glad you're getting great PR brotha
        Max Muscle
        5020 Katella Ave.
        Los Alamitos, CA 90720
        www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Aug 28
          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

So is the eating contest open to everyone? I might have to check this out.

Comment

eating contest is open to anyone
              I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Working...
              X