Bent over rows on smythe machine?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eiv
    • Apr 2004

I have a question about form on bb rows..

Are you supposed to have your back in one position trough the entire movement and just use your arms to pull with ? Or can you have a litle movement with the back when you pull, which will you more speed.
    I have tried both, and when im only pulling with my arms, it seems like Im using my arms more than back.....

Comment

• jimpaul
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by eiv
      I have a question about form on bb rows..

Are you supposed to have your back in one position trough the entire movement and just use your arms to pull with ? Or can you have a litle movement with the back when you pull, which will you more speed.
      I have tried both, and when im only pulling with my arms, it seems like Im using my arms more than back.....
      Hey Eiv, I suppose that it's okay to talk about this since I'm sure he would rather have you do it correctly than hurt yourself, so this is what the man says:

WITH YOUR CHEST OUT AND BACK ARCHED PULL UP INTO THE LOWER RIBCAGE AND AT THE VERY SAME TIME WITH YOUR BACK ARCHED RAISE YOUR UPPER BODY UNTIL ITS ANGLED ABOUT 45 DEGREES- THESE REALLY START HURTING ABOUT 6 REPS IN------FROM THE BOTTOM POSITION TO THE TOP POSITION YOUR SHOULDERS AND TORSO SHOULD RAISE UP ABOUT 8-10 INCHES

Be careful and start out kind of light to get the right movement, good luck
      jim
      ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
      Good luck
      Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
      SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
      TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...