Hello all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Just wanted to say hello to everybody here. First off, I wanted to get one thing in the open, I am an owner of LegalGear, but I am sure not here to pimp.

As DC will probably attest, running a supp company is a BITCH, especially a start up. Unfortunatly I have worked too many hours, and let myself go to hell in a handbasket..lol. I haven't seen the inside of a gym in about 4-5 months before last week. Diet was a beautiful combination of mountain dew live wire and doritos most days, because I was too busy getting LG running nice and smooth.

Now I sit at 6'5" 240 and have gone from a 32" waist to a whopping 41" (Not bad results for 4 months...hmmm??? LOL!)

So it is time to get my ass back in gear. Last week got the diet back on track, and have started DC training. I have always responded to things like GVT and the like, so this will be interesting. I have read the entire CFP thread, and started at the very last page of this forum, and have read a lot of the last 20 pages and I am working my way forward.

I am really looking forward to giving this program an honest go, and any help you guys can give will be greatly appreciated. After all, I own a supplement company, it really kinda helps if I LOOK like someone who works out...lol!

It really is irony. I was in solid shape, working out regularly...then I start a supp company, and I have degraded into probably the worst shape of my life. But, it is time to get back on track, and from everything I have seen, this is the place to go if you want to make the most changes in the shortest amount of time, so it is time for me to start kicking the ass of my own logbook!
    Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing so gentle as real strength

The wolf is not just an animal,but something inside you that makes you want to fight back,to come back, to be whole again

WOLF He stands alone always watchful, ever vigilant
    His stature brings us courage and pride
    He guards that which is most precious to us
    The pathway to our souls

welcome aboard wardog. it's good to have you here. kick that logbooks ass and you'll be back in shape in no time
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

welcome to IM!
      "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Thanks bros, I just ask one thing (and it seems unneeded, based on the threads I have seen) but, I am not here to defend or pimp my products. If anyone has an issue with LG good or bad, please slap it up over at BB.com or on our forum. Here, I will happily debate the pros and cons of different PHs and other supplements as compounds, NOT as LG products, but I am not here to debate my company, my products, or my marketing philosophies.

I am here to fucking train.

No offense meant to anyone.

The wolf is not just an animal,but something inside you that makes you want to fight back,to come back, to be whole again

The pathway to our souls

Comment

Welcome Wardog--lets get you back up to par (and then beyond)
          IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

WD, Welcome to IM and one thing no Mt. Dew or Doritos, lol, the rest is here for your enjoyment, good luck...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Welcome. IM has the greatest minds on the internet when it comes to DC training *you have guys like DC himself that are always on the board as well as In-Human*.

Comment

I appreciate it guys. Don't worry, the mountain dew and doritos are gone from the diet. Back to the good stuff.

I will probably see if DC is taking on any new clients in around a month or so, and have the man himself to consult with. I just want to first get back into the groove and get back on the right track.

Diet is pretty simple. approx 15X calories, 2x BW in protein. Carbs and protein most of the day in liquid form. Too much work, so got to go the shake route for now. Basically looking at the following:

AM Chicken Breast on the good ol Forman grill

Daytime: 1 gallon skim with 8 scoops protein, 25 grams (48%) powdered CLA, 5 grams alcar, and 2 grams r-ALA in it. Gives me for the day 300 grams of protein, with the chicken about 335 grams for the day.

Other supplements are my own brand of fat burners (obviously..lol) and a private blend of recovery agents (non-hormonal) I am injecting to see how they work.

Workout is late afternoon, making sure proper PWO concoction of course.

After 6 is just P/F basically beef early evening, and chicken breast right before bed. Getting the protein to around 450-500 grams for the day

I know diet info from DC is taboo here, and I respect that. Just letting you know that the doritos have been eliminated...lol.

The pathway to our souls

Comment

Thanks for the post Wardog, gave me a couple ideas for my own diet
                  23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
                  255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
                  225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

Wlecome aboard, Wardog! Good to have you here.
                    "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." -
                    Theodore Rubin

Mod @ Proactivehealthnet

Comment

Welcome, Wardog.
                      CrossFit Champions
                      Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Welcome bro.

R

Comment

welcome and keep us posted on your comeback trail.

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Right now I consider myself an absolute disgrace. This was TOTALLY hammered home today on my journey to the gym.

Back in January, when I was on cycle, I was around 265-270 with perhaps a 34" waist...not looking shabby at all, and in the small gym I go to, one of the more "solid" of the bunch.

Now the counter girl (the owners niece) back them was a little pudgy thing, about 20 years old, 5'5" or so, and probably 160-170. I was always pleasant to her, but I never really considered her much of a "looker"

Today, I come in, and well, ummm, pudgy girl has apparently found the stairstepper and a solid diet plan because I hardly recognized her. She is now about 120 or so, and looks GREAT. I told her she looked incredible, and the first thing she said to me was "What happened to you, were you sick or something? You have lost a LOT of your shape!"

I debated mentioning the debilitating injuries I suffered defending some young thing against a brutal gang, or the lengthy hospitalization required after diving in front of oncoming traffic to save the little old lady in the walker crossing the street, but I just sucked it up and told her "I fucked up and let myself fall to hell in a hand basket"

To FURTHER destroy my now fragile ego, she says "Yea, you sure did" Geeee THANKS!!

Today was legs, and I hammered the HELL out of 20 rep squats. I may have wobbled out of there, dizzy and unable to walk straight but DAMMIT going to get the bulk back, and there will be NO MORE comments like that!!!

Must say, she was a great motivator...little brat

The pathway to our souls

Comment

Guys, I have met Wardog on a few other boards, and he is one hell of a guy. I have no doubt that he will give 110%!

Wardog, how about bringing over your vaunted 10 Commandments post, and Wardog by the pool. These are must haves on any of these sites.

Glad to see you over here bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X