matt duvalls MD column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt duvalls MD column

I know at least a couple of people on here read MD and if not, I encourage you to pick up this months and read Matt Duvalls column in it. He rants off on Flex Whellers "war story" column. Which is basically a column that shows he relied on drugs and genetics more than hard training. It's a good read.
    Twitter:@badbadleroyb

i always buy MD i think its the best magazine out there. it definitly kicks the asses of flex and muscle and fitness by a long shot i actually dont even know why i purchase the other ones because i'm always dissapointed. i will take a look at that article.

Comment

I have met Matt in passing a few times, he lives nearby me and I have heard no one say a bad thing about him. He owns his own biz and pulls down some major hours working and still makes time for bodybuilding and life. He seems to be a real role model for those of us who enjoy this sport.
      I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

I agree...really nice guy, and always eager to help out anyone with training and diet advice.

The bad thing is that my girlfriend absolutely adores him........bastard...lol

Comment

Now lets see if muscular development prints my rebuttal to charles glass
          @dante_trudel

Comment

Realistically, prolly not. But you never know.

Comment

After meeting Mat, I don't know how anyone could say a bad thing about him. Seems like a great guy and I hope he goes far in this sport. He's still only 32 or 33.

Comment

I'm a regular reader of MD and Mat's is one of the best columns in there IMO... Seems like he's really down to earth.
                Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

Mat is one of the only reasons I have KEPT reading MD. He is just such a well-spoken guy. I really respect his honesty BUT how he communicates himself with intelligence.
                  International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                  Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

i met matt at the arnold, we have a lot in common , business wise and he is a bit bigger, lol, ok like 50 lbs-

we should all write to MD and make them interveiw DANTE
                    im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

It's funny about Mat's rant though because from what I heard FLEX was a pretty lazy guy that used alot even synthol etc to make it. Look at Mat's muscle. Very dense. Flex always looked shapely for sure BUT like he was filled with air.
                      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                        Now lets see if muscular development prints my rebuttal to charles glass

Bro I would hope with the way they called your ass out that they would fucking print it... party
                        I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

Called him out? Who and how? Please say that buttplug Ramano isnt involved; or was it just Glass?
                          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Called out

No, just Glass. Some "reader" asked him a question about DC training, giving incorrect details. Glass replied that it sounded like heavy duty and went off on an anti-heavy duty, volume is the only way to go rant.

Comment

Glass showed some real ignorance if he isnt even familiar with DC training. Seems if he is a trainer he should know about all types of training.
                              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Working...
                              X