Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metroflex Gym Phoenix- UPDATE: finally got my permits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metroflex Gym Phoenix- UPDATE: finally got my permits!

the city of phoenix finally issued my permits yesterday and metroflex gym will be open july 1-5...equipment being delivered the 1st and just ordered a bunch of strongman equipment-farmers, yoke, stones, stone attachment platform for the yoke, sled, chains, bands, log press and all my cable attachments...cant wait to get this gym open
    I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Sweet!
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Congratulations on everyone finally moving forward! Im sure you'll be super busy as it first opens, but try to get some pictures up on here. I wish Georgia had amazing gyms like you guys have out there.
      Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

Congratulations and good luck brotha...stay busy and have fun with it.
        Max Muscle
        5020 Katella Ave.
        Los Alamitos, CA 90720
        www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

This still going to be located in N phx?

Comment

Sweet!

Hey can guys like me go in there and not sound the "Lunk Alarm" and train crazy-like??? J/K you know us bodybuilder types!

Seriously though, that's awesome because I never got to go the one in my home state of TX. I would love to be able to check that out when I get back in town later this year. Congrats and best of luck with all the plans.

-DH
            Last edited by ProDH; 06-16-2011, 07:37 AM. Reason: edit
            www.toopumped.net
            7 X IFBB champion

"Do something productive, instead of talking about those that are"
            -DH

Comment

located I-17 and Bell Rd right behind Hooters...

ProDH- no lunk alarms here. we throw you out if your not working hard your more than welcome anytime just let me know or have scott get a hold of me and you can tear it up!

Comment

Oh man...strongman AND regular gym equipment. Sounds like heaven. Too bad I don't live in Arizona.
                Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

check out updates on my facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00002188783247

Comment

That's awesome stuff bro. I'm at Metroflex-Arlington, and there's no place like it around. solid badass settings to be in. ProDH come by man, you're missing out bro.
                    …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

drywall getting dropped off...

drywalling half the wall today to get a head start. all plumbing will put into walls today and electrical will be finished off...plumbing inspection tomorrow and then they will start closing up walls.

also wanted to say that i have a new personal trainer to the metroflex gym phoenix family...IFBB Pro Amit Sapir...he just qualified for the Mr Olympia with a 3rd place finish at the Toronto Pro last weekend. very excited to bring him on board!!

Josh
                      Attached Files

Comment

first wall is up...

this wall will be mirrored on both sides ...finally coming together
                        Attached Files

Comment

That is really awesome, great job Josh.

Thanks for the pics
                          Troponin Nutritionist

I get my supplements where elite athletes get theirs --TrueProtein.com Use the discount code BSB538 to save 5%

sigpic

Comment

Josh,

Do you plan to put in (or do you have) any skylights?...

-S
                            The Book Has Arrived!
                            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Interesting question Scott. I would think that a skylight would heat up the gym in the summer. Also, can you imagine if the sun was shining in your eyes while trying to get that 21st rep of a widow?

sidenote :plane: <- thats awesome
                              Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

Working...
                              X