TrueProtein Athlete Dan Newmire JR USA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueProtein Athlete Dan Newmire JR USA's

Dan recently got second in the superheavyweight class at the JR USA's as a warmup on an assault on the JR Nationals superheavyweight class this weekend

The size gains Dan has made this year have been astronomical...he was a heavyweight previously

Dan is the one that spurred us on to make Strawberry Coconut flavor for him and we put it on the site and its been a huge hit so thank you to him for that.

He regularly uses

1) TeamSkip Strawberry Coconut
    2) Geraniamo
    3) BCAA Boost or instantized BCAA's
    4) The thermogenic Burn

Best of luck to Dan at the JR Nationals
    Attached Files
    @dante_trudel

He said on Facebook that they changed a few things for this show. Should be exciting to see how he does.
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Dan has one of my favorite physiques on the boards... best of luck to him at Junior Nationals.
      Use SAM210 for 5% off your entire order at www.trueprotein.com 10% if you order 16 lbs or more! :bb:

Now, if you would kindly drop this little debate before I am forced by the voices in my head to drive to where you live, find you, rape you, eat your heart and then go workout with your blood on my hands.

Comment

Good luck to him. Does he train dc?
        Not just making up the numbers

Comment

Dan has been an awesome athlete for years and it is great to see him finally getting the recognition he deserves. I will also add that he is one of those guys who looks even bigger in person than in pics. His shoulder to waist ratio is crazy.

Good luck Goo
          TRUE PROTEIN SPONSORED ATHLETE

Proud to be an IForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

Become a Fan on facebook to follow my progress http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/dustyhanshaw?ref=ts

www.dustyhanshaw.com

Comment

Good luck Dan!

Comment

Great combo of size and shape...in my opinion he should have won that superheavy class...Audrius is a freak dont get me wrong..i saw him up close at the NPC Metropolitans in NYC earlier this year he won the overall....Dan has better shape, presentation ..color, posing...Audrius had terrible color had problems excecuting the mandatories...For me presentation and just looking like a pro up there means a lot

Comment

The guys shoulders are crazy looking... congrats!

Comment

Congrads on the success Dan, it's great to see. And...btw, the Buckeyes better look out when they come to Ann Arbor this year!

Comment

very impressive dan...good luck at jr nats!
                    I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Do the delts come naturally or has he worked hard for them? If its the latter would you mind sharing any tips. Terrific physique.

Comment

Dude looks huge! I hope he does good!

Comment

I wish Dan the best! He's a freak, I can't wait for him to get on stage and battle it out! Look forward to see what damage he's gonna do.
                          Respectfully Submitted,
                          JT

Proud to be a DH Disciple
                          http://www.dustyhanshaw.com

www.jamestucci.blogspot.com

Comment

Good luck at Jrs. bro!

Comment

he was in the first superheavy callout a couple minutes ago
                              Attached Files
                              @dante_trudel

Comment

Working...
                              X