Shoulder Extreme Stretch Alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder Extreme Stretch Alternative

I'm hoping this has not been mentioned but I'm sure I can't be the first person to do it, but here it is anyway because it worked so dam good!

Go to a lat pull down machine, get the bar behind your back so your facing away from the machine and take an underhand grip just like you would with the regular extreme shoulder stretch. While standing let the bar rise up behind you into the stretch position and then sit down in the pulldown(backwards offcourse). Once seated find the right angle, I have to bend my torso so my head is kinda near my knees. It's basically the standard stretch but down in the lat pulldown station and can be weighted. This is the first stretch I have felt in my shoulders and in particular I could really feel it stretch out my side delts! You won't need much weight to start off with this and it would be easier to have a partner pass the bar to you once in position as it can be a bit awkward. I'm going to give it a go with an overhand grip for a bicep stretch today and see how it feels. This shoulder stretch works extremely well for me anyway so hopefully someone else will find this usefull too.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." Muhammad Ali

Yeah, I've used that one too as recommended by a friend of mine. And the first thing I noticed was also the stretch in the side delts.

Comment

Great idea, thanks for the tip.
      Save 5% at www.truenutrition.com with the Discount Code TEI736!

Comment

Thanks, glad you liked it.
        I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
        X