Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Big Lou...

Lou, I hope ya read this man.

I hope you understand that all of us here at and at Mayhem are behind you 100%. Remember, you're only 26 years old bro and there are more competitions coming up! Also keep in mind that was a VERY tough show. The stage is filled with freaks hungry for their pro cards. I know you were extremely passionate and poured your heart and soul into your contest prep, but the 'load' can either make or break you and is not a sure thing. You, Dante and Skip all did a DAMN fine job at everything and ya did great man. You were so selfless about the whole thing, you told me you just didn't wanna let down your family and girlfriend. Trust me bro, I'm sure you didn't. We are all very proud of you and you have more nuts than half of us just for stepping on stage. There's always next time.

Keep training hard,
    Allen

Very well said, Allen. Have had the privilege of getting to know Lou from the forums and through e mail.

I'm proud of him and admire and respect him just for getting through the prep and for giving it his all on stage.

You're a champion and will always be here for you, bro. Disappointed FOR you, but never IN you. Huge difference.

Comment

I hope that you only use this as some i nspiration for next time, and don't just give it all up. You put in a lot of work, and you looked great, and if you decide to go at it again, you'll shock a lot of people.
      23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
      255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
      225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

I know Lou must've put everything he had into it and did his best. I'm sure his family is as proud of him as we are... Lou you are closer to being a pro than most of us ever will be. I hope you continue your quest for that pro card.
        Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

Lou, your still my inspiration bro, you still looked incredible.

I saw this guy at 4 weeks out in person, and it was incredible. His condition was perfect , lean and huge.
          TRUEPROTEIN.COM
          --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Good job Lou... You looked great man!

Comment

amen we wish you the best bro and you will no doubt have your day
              I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids or any illegal drug, any information discussed is for educational purposes only.

"Every goal has a price if you are willing to pay it"

Comment

I think GerryT has said it for all of us…..

"I'm proud of him and admire and respect him just for getting through the prep and for giving it his all on stage. You're a champion and will always be here for you, bro. Disappointed FOR you, but never IN you. Huge difference."

Lou, You are a Champion and winner, for not everyone has the gift to fall with grace and dignity. I feel for you bud.

Keith

Comment

Bump for Lou. *I see you trolling* LOL...

Comment

talked to the Silverback....he's very dissapointed but everyone here knows his incredible potential......he is going to take some time for himself, do some side projects, reflect, regroup and he will be back. (Really needs some time to himself right now please as he is exhausted and spent)
                    @dante_trudel

Comment

For any of the canadian bro's interested, results are posted on CBBF.NET and some pics on bodybuildinglive.com

It ok to be disspointed, but you are done two things most never do, 1 complete 2 at national level. I am sure after some time off, you will be re-fueled and ready to correct the mistakes from this time.

Comment

Hey Allen, I appreciate your positive manner. It was a very hard weekend for me mentally and spiritually. You know what if I showed up like I did when I was 19 years old I would of placed top 3 for sure. That was the hard thing to understand. Is my body that much different now? One think I know for sure fat/protien diets are not for me, mega shitloading is not for me, starting high cardio late in the prep is not for me.

What I did to get in my best shape was doing high cardio after a few weeks of diet, 40-1 hour, 3 day fluctuating carbs and protein (day 1 high pro/low carbs - day 2 med pro/med carbs - day 3 low pro/high carbs) all the way up to the last week. As the weeks went by I my carbs droped by 25g and pro stayed the same. last week only a few meal shit the rest clean carb up. duretics only one before bed on the friday, water cut at 6pm. cycle was 1 sust a week and winny 50mg eod for 8 weeks.

I think now is the time I need to take the offseason even more serious and write down a clean mass diet plan for 6 days a week with on cheat day. Do some cardio after training, do some intense ab work and try to keep abs while gaining mass....hopefully get up to 245lbs lean. Then I'll decide whether I want to do a show again or not. Right now I'm eating everything in sight which is making it hard to breath. I went from 194.5 Friday to 233lbs yesterday Tuesday. But now I got to cool it down a bit because this rebound of weight is making it hard to move and breath.

Again thanks to you all for backing me when I'm at my lowest point in bodybuilding.

I would like to share this with you. My girlfriend Cecilia sent it to me.

Peace
                        Lou

The Present

"Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them - work, family, health, friends and spirit and you're keeping all of these in the air. You will soon understand that work and body building is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back.

But the other four balls - family, health, friends and spirit are made of glass. If you drop one of these they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life.

How?

Don't undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different that each of us is special.
                        Don't set your goals by what other people deem important. Only you know what is best for you.

Don't take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.

Don't let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past or for the future. By living your life one day at a time, you live ALL the days of your life.

Don't give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.

Don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. It is this fragile thread that binds us to each together.

Don't be afraid to encounter risks. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.

Don't shut love out of your life by saying it's impossible to find. The quickest way to receive love is to ! give; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly; and the best way to keep love is to give it wings.

Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've been, but also where you are going.

Don't forget that a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.

Don't be afraid to learn. Knowledge is weightless, a treasure you can always carry easily.

Don't use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved.

Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a gift: that's why we call it - The Present."

Comment

Lou, Thats is one hell of a woman you have there, congratulations...
                          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Inspirational words. Really made me think.

Lou good luck with whatever you do.

Comment

Thanks for the words Lou... you really are the man and an inspiration to me.

Sounds like you got a wonderful, understanding woman in your life bro... glad to hear it... you deserve it.

Peace
                              James

Comment

Working...
                              X