***DoggCrapp T-Shirts featuring Dante the Dogg***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***DoggCrapp T-Shirts featuring Dante the Dogg***

Dante has chosen GNX's logo for the DoggCrapp t-shirts that will be coming out soon.

Peace,
    Warrior Nerd

[email protected]
    Last edited by Warrior Nerd; 08-24-2004, 11:44 PM.
    "I ended up having to whip his a**, because he would step across the line habitually! He's a habitual line-stepper!" - Charlie Murphy

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating." - Mike Tyson

That dog looks a whole lot better. I'm still wondering what 'oogg chipp' is though

Comment

im a big fan of the third one...

Comment

Looking awesome WN, I saw that you took a few of my ideas, thanks for putting the time into it I think it looks awesome!

As far as which slogan is the best? I really like the "Smells Like..." and "Pound for pound,".

Just tell me where to sign up, I need one!
        23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
        255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
        225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

awsome work man, i like it

Comment

the last one is mint!!!

Comment

Forgive me if I may, but I think the phrase, "poop smells stinky", would compliment the shirt best.

Comment

i like the first one
                im not hardcore, im not cool, pretending any different would be acting the fool--- ill leave that to those who are good at it

Training for the Proffesional Natural Olympia fall 2006

RESPECT ALL, ADMIRE FEW, IDOLIZE NONE

SQUAT TILL YER EYES BLEED!!!! IM GOIN PLATNUM STRAIT TO THE TOP NEVER STOP UNLESS I DROP.

Comment

Do we get to vote on the ideas or is it all Dante and Doug?

If we get to vote.. I like the first one!

TR

Comment

I like the pound for pound one. The dog and DC especially look good.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRock
                      Do we get to vote on the ideas or is it all Dante and Doug?

If we get to vote.. I like the first one!
                      I have no idea. Actually, I haven't heard from Dante or Doug since I've come out with these new 5 designs. I think it was Doug who complimented me on my original design, but suggested to me a few changes. He hasn't commented on the new & improved version.

As for Dante, I haven't heard a single word from him. I have no idea what his feelings are on whether or not he even likes these. It would seem to me that he has viewed this thread by now, but I'm really not sure 'cause he hasn't said anything to me whatsoever. He's probaly just busy as always, because there's been no comment from him as of today.

I know I'm prejudice since it's my design, but I think it would be shame not to get atleast one of these doggie logos printed up on some tees.

Warrior Nerd
                      [email protected]
                      "I ended up having to whip his a**, because he would step across the line habitually! He's a habitual line-stepper!" - Charlie Murphy

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. My power is discombobulatingly devastating." - Mike Tyson

Comment

I like it but we are going with GNX's design as that got the most reaction in posts and emails to us--much appreciated for your hard work though
                        IG is

@dante_trudel

Comment

I vote for WN's. Of course GNX's has more posts, it was simply posted longer.
                          23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
                          255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
                          225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                            I like it but we are going with GNX's design as that got the most reaction in posts and emails to us--much appreciated for your hard work though
                            what the time frame gonna look like on these.
                            My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Heavy hitter hopefully by the end of the month. Very soon.
                              Through the best and the worst
                              The struggle and sacrifice.
                              For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                              Motivation, undying allegiance
                              Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                              Every drop of blood
                              Every bitter tear
                              Every bead of sweat
                              I live for this

Comment

Working...
                              X