X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Tucci
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
    I cannot....youll get too big and no longer want to be Frank Mcgrath....you will look down upon Frank Mcgrath as a sissyboy

(im just kidding)
    Please................................:poking:

Leave a comment:

• RaptorMkII
    replied
    Originally posted by GOTSPEED View Post
    Bro cmon plz post these articles. I have to read them. I have to find these articles and read them. Bodybuilding is like a journey and these 2 articles are like a map and a compass.
    All due respect to Dante, but THATS all it would take for you to die happy?

Either you've had an unjustly rich life so far, or you're aiming WAY too low. Hell, reading some articles isn't even on my top 1000... (by the by, 1) 3-way with Jamie Eason and Megan Fox, 2) Own a black 1970 Chevelle SS 454, 3) take a coast to coast (actually down the east coast, along the gulf, through Texas/southwest, up Pacific coast) trip on (my own) Harley Soft-Tail Springer Custom))

Leave a comment:

• Doggcrapp
    replied
    I cannot....youll get too big and no longer want to be Frank Mcgrath....you will look down upon Frank Mcgrath as a sissyboy

(im just kidding)

Leave a comment:

• If I Could Read These Articles, I Would Die a Fulfilled Man and I'm only 20

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
    The bird wing studies back in the early 90's are what actually got me really pushing into stretching protocols and the like. I actually did a huge huge article on hyperplasia and printed it up in Hardcore Muscle magazine along with a very detailed outline of how to do the scapula manipulation trick to widen your lat spread, also I believe you can widen your shoulder girdle up to a certain age and wrote up how to do that also in the early 90's

I could go in the garage and dig that out and have it printed up here for your reading enjoyment and then i would never hear "Dante please tell me how to do the scapula manipulation thing ok" ever again.....but alas, Im a lazy son of a bitch and who am I fooling, Im not going in the garage to dig it up.....especially when there is a steak to eat
    Bro cmon plz post these articles. I have to read them. I have to find these articles and read them. Bodybuilding is like a journey and these 2 articles are like a map and a compass.
Working...
X