Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Would Be Insane If This Guy Hired Dante and Started Training DC

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...s/QW5Q8197.jpg

With genetics like that, he could compete at like 5'11 270 shredded. Massive and aesthetic at the same time. Definitely the best genetics in pro bodybuilding I think.

I knew you were talking about Frank before I clicked the link. He's got great genetics but has been dealing with injuries and some personal stuff I believe, but he's competing this year if I remember correctly.

Comment

Yeah that would be awesome, but he is definetly a volume guy! That's what the animal line is all about. lol. He had a serious car wreck back in Feb. of 2010 i believe and is still recovering from it. Tore his tricep and left him with some really big scars. Last I heard he is planning to compete sometime this year too. Freank has great genetics for sure.

Comment

[youtube]Ku_bbcUEM7c[/youtube]

Recent training video, you can see the scars at 3:50.

Comment

The guy training with him looks to be no slouch himself.
          2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
          2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
          2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
          2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
          2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
          2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
          *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
          88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
          88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Interesting watch, but why all these videos need to have loud ass metal playing in the background is beyond me.
            Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Originally posted by CJ Hartley View Post
              The guy training with him looks to be no slouch himself.
              Antoine Vaillant took second in the heavyweight class at the Arnold Amateur, and he's only 23. He's turning pro in a year or two, no doubt. The kid has amazing shape.

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...5_9132wtmk.JPG

Comment

he looks great but just a little arrogant in that picture lol
                I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Carlito Gambino View Post
                  Interesting watch, but why all these videos need to have loud ass metal playing in the background is beyond me.
                  metallica is heavy metal? since when? lol
                  Last edited by thetim; 05-14-2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thetim View Post
                    since KILL EM ALL!!

maybe not DEATH metal, but I would consider it pretty heavy in some cds..
                    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                    www.316fit.com
                    Email: [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by thetim View Post
                      Well I didn't necessarily say "heavy", just "loud". I've just never seen a training video that wasn't accompanied by some sort of heavy guitar riff in the background. Guess it makes people look "hardcore" or something.
                      Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Originally posted by fade View Post
                        since KILL EM ALL!!

maybe not DEATH metal, but I would consider it pretty heavy in some cds..
                        If we're gonna get technical Metallica would be categorized as thrash metal. Heavy metal = Iron Maiden, Dio, Judas Priest etc.

Comment

I've Always Loved Frank McGrath. If he picked up the weak points... shazam...

Comment

Well I didn't necessarily say "heavy", just "loud". I've just never seen a training video that wasn't accompanied by some sort of heavy guitar riff in the background. Guess it makes people look "hardcore" or something.
                            i know i was just messing with ya.

I think that most videos have a rock song because of motivation. Most times I feel like getting off my ass and doing something when I hear a good rock song....

Comment

heavy, loud music carries with it an energy that works very well with weightlifting, your "baffled" perspective is in the minority. idk what you listen to when you lift but ill take hard rock or metal over any other genre any day

Comment

Working...
                              X