• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind og bcaa products do the folks here prefer

Personally, I got
    Purple wraath
    Xtend
    Chain d out

There has been alot of forum fossip that chain d out is supposed to be superior, and the others some turn into sugar, but personally i have not noticed any different gains from either brand. They all seem to do the trick. Nor have i felt different/insulin spiked using Xtend over chaind out.

i m guessing trueproteins bcaas might be the favorite here,

After i started using bcaa during training and sometimes during the day, i have noticed big improvemnts in recovery, so they have become a favorite supp.

I`m going for a few DC blast after summer, and it will be interesting to see how a blast goes with much improved nutrition.

How do you DC guys use it, what product, how much, how often etc?
    Last edited by woodbear; 05-13-2011, 03:34 AM.

Definitely use TP's instantized. I use alot of of BCAA Boost with caffeine pre-cardio and without caffeine during training.
    Use my Discount Code JSG555 to Save 5% Off Your Order and Help A Broke College Guy Outhttp://www.truenutrition.com/

Comment

I use BCCA instantized aswell from TP before and after my training. I take 2-4 scoops during and 2 -4 scoops afterwards depending on what I am training for. I do add in 1 scoop of Xtend to the post workout one as they taste a bit bitter by themselves.

I have this works extremely well for me. You could even just use some crystal light instead of the Xtend if you want.

Comment

I use TP's as well. However, I found this article by Clay Hight comparing xtend and chain'd interesting.

http://www.drclay.com/2009/12/bcaa-s...ind-out-xtend/
        "Being tired isn't the same as being rich, but most times it's close enough" Chuck Palahnuik

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least"

Comment

I would use trueprotein bcaa's but customs makes it too expensive. Therefore I use Xtend. It tastes great and dissolves really well...
          True Protein 5% discount code: JVM902

What we do in life... echoes in eternity !

Comment

TP!!! I like to make my own custom mix and BCAA Boost. I do not train DC.
            SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

I've used TP's BCAA Boost (no caffeine). I will be starting DC training in a little less than two weeks

Comment

TP's or Dymatize's Recoup. I actually prefer Recoup to Xtend.

Comment

This is by far my favorite.

Everything else is just silliness to me.
                  Attached Files
                  2008 DC Journal
                  Use the code ECH436 at the checkout www.TrueProtein.com and save

Comment

Originally posted by kroxic View Post
                    This is by far my favorite.

Everything else is just silliness to me.
                    you're funny
                    Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                    FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                    www.316fit.com
                    Email: [email protected]

Comment

I have not had the opportunity to try purple wrath or chain'd out But i have for a couple of years been doing extend it dissolves well and tasted delicious( depending on how many scoops you use) just my $0.02
                      "Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness."
                      -Richard Carlson

Comment

Chain'd out for me.

I love TP products but they really need to figure out a better flavoring system (think: biotest liquid flavoring.) I'd much rather pay a bit extra for a product that doesn't make me make the bitter beer face.

Comment

Just ordered TP's BCAA Plus and Leuc-sane products...happy to report back if anyone is interested
                          SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Take this with a grain of salt since it is on the ALRi website. I will say I have used my glucose meter with Xtend and Chain'd out and got the same results.

http://www.alrindustries.com/index.p...ogenesis-.html

Comment

I really like rxwheys BCAA n More. It has BCAA's, glutamine, and citruline malate. They have a new Amino Infusion product which I want to try out real bad. It's a completely liquid form of ajipure BCAAs.
                              Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X