Strictly Hypothetical....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strictly Hypothetical....

Let's say that you LOVE trueprotein as much as I do and know it to be the absolute best protein out there (this should be a given but there are always a few doubters out there). Now, you have been using TP for quite some time now, the gains are good, you are feeling great and can see yourself on stage in a year or so opening a can o' whoop ass on a few guys, reducing them to tears as your beautiful, big tittied girlfriend (wife was told to stay at home) runs on stage and gives you a big wet frenchy in front of everyone (okay, okay but that is how it happens in MY dream).

Now, let's say that one day you find out that DC and Doug just hired their good friend Chris Duffy and his new position is "flavor mixer".

What do you do?

Make sure to vote in the poll.

Thanks,
    Skip
    Switch to a superior protein like Weider protein
    0.00%
    Admit that you like the "new" flavor
    7.69%
    Boycott TP until they fire Chris
    26.92%
    Ask for a copy of the DVD showing the 3 of them dancing in the warehouse to Culture Club
    65.38%

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Skewed poll. No 'kill yourself' option, LOL

Comment

this might be one of the best polls of all time...

i am scarred from those chris duffy pic's. i can never look any black cylindrical shafts the same ever again...

oh, and i would choose choice E) , first and foremost fire chris, slap the shit out of dante for hiring chris in the first place, then take the entire following week to wipe down our whole office and wharehouse with ammonia and rubbing alcohol.

d
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Ok I was lost until I read the words "black" and "object." Yuck.
        23 years old, 6'3", 240lbs :showoff:

430 strapped deadlift
        255 belted squat for reps :fresty:
        225 incline BB :fresty:

GETTING THERE!

Comment

I forgot that we might have some guys that are just too young to remember the name Chris Duffy. lol God, am I old or what?

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I would avoid the "Duffy special," all flavors with "Chris", "Duffy" "Hunk-o-man" and "Special sauce" in the name, and return anything that appeared more like "globular protein isolate" rather than powder.

Otherwise, they're good with me.

-R

P.S. I won't be buying any TP T-shirts with Chris on them, though...
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

well......
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

"Duffy Special Blend", I am going to get sick right now, thanx Skip you really know how to ruin a guys breakfast, thanks a lot, appreciate it...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

hahahhaha I havn't laughed that hard in a while. thank you

I would probably order a blend of Whey protein duff-filtration, calcium duffinate, with some glutamine dufftides blended in. I would also order the extra long and cylinder like shaker bottle to maximize the mixing effect. I wonder how that one would go down? I know Allen and Doug are pretty good at handling "thick and nasty" shakes so I think this blend would work well.

Comment

Boycott... It's the only way to be sure you won't get the special blend..

Tpc- I take it that you look at alot of black cylindrical shafts throughout the day.

You can also introduce the new "man butter" flavor to the inventory.
                    Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

Originally posted by James
                      hahahhaha I havn't laughed that hard in a while. thank you

I would probably order a blend of Whey protein duff-filtration, calcium duffinate, with some glutamine dufftides blended in. I would also order the extra long and cylinder like shaker bottle to maximize the mixing effect. I wonder how that one would go down? I know Allen and Doug are pretty good at handling "thick and nasty" shakes so I think this blend would work well.
                      James,

I've heard that the it would actually be a shaker *and* and a squeeze bottle... LMAO!!!

-R
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by Kane
                        Tpc- I take it that you look at alot of black cylindrical shafts throughout the day.
                        yes
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by tpc
                          yes
                          LMFAO...
                          Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

Last time I didn't even order the "Chris Duffy egg white blend" but tpc still threw in a squeeze bottle. I guess it was just tpc trying to get Duffy's products out to the public.

LOL

Comment

So far, 57% agree that the DVD from the warehouse is the best response.

"You cum and go... You cum and go oh oh ooooh".....

Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X