Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did it take you to see real changes in your physique with DC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did it take you to see real changes in your physique with DC?

Now I'm not asking this out of false expectations or disappointment, I'm just curious as to how long it took you guys to see a difference in size and strength on your physique. This is my second week, and the training has gone well, along with extreme DOMS. I Lift alone so i know i cant expect quite as much of a result as guys with partners...just looking for some experiences...thanks fellas

Short and sweet.....I saw changes in the mirror in about 2 months. Close to the end of my first blast. I started looking bigger/thicker and cloths started shrinking!!
    Want to save alot of coin on your monthly protein expenses?? Go to www.TRUEPROTEIN.com and use code: DDG547 for 5% off all orders and up to 15% off certain orders! Save tons of money on shipping and buy in bulk!!

"When my mind starts telling me to stop I know that my competition just racked the weight and now is the time to create a gap between them and me." ~ Dusty Hanshaw

Comment

I noticed crazy strength gains in a month. Legs the most, I respond very well to 4 rep movements and the widows I guess. Once you do all the exercises 2-3 times and notice the reps going up everytime you will be hooked. Size came after first blast. Never noticed extreme doms, pretty normal there. I have been doing DC 1.5 years.
      :kewlpics:You are correct, Dante did in fact take my avatar pic. lol

Comment

Why would you think that you will not see as much progress due to training alone? You need to find movements that you can do on your own...machines, smiths, Hammer type equipment. All of these can be done safely to failure...I think most here train alone from what I have gathered in other conversations, and there are a lot of guys here who get after it...
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

2 months or maybe a little less was all it took to see a noticeable change for me, particularly in the chest and triceps department....

Comment

For me, even using DC and doing the workouts at my highest intensity, the real changes have occurred mainly when my diet has been spot on.
            TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

personally I noticed about 2nd week and up to 4th week amazing changes. My legs have never grown maybe ever so slightly on other routines and my quads look like they've exploded and calfs have went up on the measuring tape alot I just didn't know my quads before hand cause they wouldn't grow.

to say the least I am shocked I use to think this type of prgram would never work lol. My biceps are also responding hugely. I've gained about 6lbs so far maybe litle more. I personally think I'm seeing such great results from toning it down from years of strickly volume of 20 sets or more per muscle group and sometimes twice a week. My body def needed this is all I can say. And I'm a ecto so the weight I've put on is alot to me.

Comment

just a week and a half and i feel fuller, i am really enjoying it and its brutaly hard which suits me!!!

Comment

I like it sometimes and hate it another..i feel like i dont get enough out of it on chest days and that for some reason i feel like a workout is never good enough...maybe its just my mind playing games because its so different than what im used to.. plus i need to get over it and start using smiths and hammer strength, because trying incline db presses yesterday was laughable.. Keep in mind im also trying to run this program with my strongman training so this could all be just a mental block

Comment

Originally posted by Xx7 View Post
                    I like it sometimes and hate it another..i feel like i dont get enough out of it on chest days and that for some reason i feel like a workout is never good enough...maybe its just my mind playing games because its so different than what im used to.. plus i need to get over it and start using smiths and hammer strength, because trying incline db presses yesterday was laughable.. Keep in mind im also trying to run this program with my strongman training so this could all be just a mental block
                    Maybe you're not getting enough out of it because you are trying to do too much with doing DC and Strongman? Just my opinion, but I know that I would not be able to have the intensity required to do DC the right way if I was trying to do strongman the right way as well...

Comment

I'm not sure what your strongman training is like, but my first thought is- It's gotta be one or the other.
                      TRUE PROTEIN Discount Code- CSH730

Comment

I totally understand where youre both coming from but its actually pretty simple putting the two together in terms of looking for size yet strength as well..plus with strongman alot of it consists of gym work that I supplement in..for example on back days ill do dc but also a heavy set of rows which is a huge need in strongman..then heavy straight sets of presses on shoulder day yet dc with done sort of lateral movement..i hope this makes sense. A huge mental fear of mine as well is losing size on strictly a strongman "routine"

Comment

I totally understand where youre both coming from but its actually pretty simple putting the two together in terms of looking for size yet strength as well..plus with strongman alot of it consists of gym work that I supplement in..for example on back days ill do dc but also a heavy set of rows which is a huge need in strongman..then heavy straight sets of presses on shoulder day yet dc with done sort of lateral movement..i hope this makes sense. A huge mental fear of mine as well is losing size on strictly a strongman "routine"
                          Well, I think most people will tell you that rows can be included in one of your DC days, so you wouldn't really need to supplement them per se, but hey if it works for you... Also, when you say some sort of lateral are you referring to lateral raises? I ask, because again, I dont think this really would be an ideal movement for a DC blast, but like I just said if it works for you then by all means, I just dont see how it could be the most efficient way.. Good luck

Comment

Have you seen the size of strongmen?
                            " Tears will get you sympathy. Sweat will get you results."

"Losers always whine about their "best"! Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
                              Well, I think most people will tell you that rows can be included in one of your DC days, so you wouldn't really need to supplement them per se, but hey if it works for you... Also, when you say some sort of lateral are you referring to lateral raises? I ask, because again, I dont think this really would be an ideal movement for a DC blast, but like I just said if it works for you then by all means, I just dont see how it could be the most efficient way.. Good luck
                              well i could do rows DC definitely, i just think with the strongman idea, i should do straight sets. but only trial and error will tell
                              Originally posted by sinister_TES View Post
                              Have you seen the size of strongmen?
                              yes. but they dont do strictly strongman routines either.

Comment

Working...
                              X