Cedric Mcmillan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric Mcmillan

I heard he had a real hard time to prepare for the show so I could be totaly wrong (And I totaly apologize if that´s the case). But looks like Cedric needs to go back to the heavy weights or he will continue to shrink... in his lasts vids with MD he showed a quite strange workout that consisted of cables, machines and no heavy slag... he even did lateral raises with only the weight of his arm

vid of the show
    Last edited by betito; 04-30-2011, 07:17 AM.

I read the same thing. If he wins it will definetly be because of his shape, because he looks to have added no muscle at all from the year he took off, but I will say it is really hard to balance a really physically demanding job such as Cedric's (Army) and lift heavy slag on a consistent basis. JMO....I hope he wins regardless.

Comment

in that line-up it was enough for him to win.
      "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"
      J.M.

Comment

Originally posted by bouncer dave View Post
        in that line-up it was enough for him to win.
        For sure. That was the crappiest line up I've seen in a pro BB show. Cedric was definately in the best shape out of the other guys. I saw a side by side pic of him last year to this year and he has lost a bit of size. I don't think it's fair to assume what the change was though. He may have lost it trying to come in in condition. He could have been a little fuller too in which case he wouldn't have looked as small.
        Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Cedric was definately in the best shape out of the other guys.
          You must of somehow missed the 6'2" Russian in the line up. His condition blew Cedric's away and he was actually half way full.

Oh and Liberatore came in great condition if not better than Cedric too.

But if you have said 'he has the best shape' sure. But not 'in the best.'
          Last edited by halflife; 05-01-2011, 12:49 AM.

Comment

If the judges thought Mishkin was in the best shape he wouldn't have got 3rd place ;-)
            Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

Yeah Cedrick has some family issues come up and lost 10 lbs or so of muscle. He actually looked stingy from the side for an IFBB professional. The thing that brought him though were his striated hamstrings, his back, and his structure.

Cedrick is about looking like guys like Arnold, Lee Haney and guys from the 80's era and I respect that. That said, he has amazing potential and even though he was not the biggest like the Russian guy, his structure won it for him.
              Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

Comment

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
                If the judges thought Mishkin was in the best shape he wouldn't have got 3rd place ;-)
                I keep forgetting how many people on these forums have never competed or have very limited knowledge of it and then they think that a guy with 1lb of muscle 95% IN shape and a guy with 50lbs of muscle 90% IN shape both 5'7" the guy with 1lb of muscle wins (since YOU both said in - it's conditioning).

Bryan there are other factors that led to the placings other than being in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by BryanB View Post
                  Because bodybuilding shows are only judged by condition??

Comment

Yeah, I forget about Mishkin's big gut. He should have won for that
                    Bryan

Colorado Patriot Guard Rider

Comment

He said in his MD interview that he wasn't really eating- said this has always been a problem for him. Guess it was worse due to family problems.

Comment

This caught me offguard

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...a-Orlando-show
                        Visit truenutrition.com and use code JNS380 for 5 % off of the entire order, or 10 % off 16 lbs or more of the protein powder. message me for any questions

Comment

Wow... the guy is realy hard on himself... sommething went bad, but if you win when things are not 100% when everything falls in its place you just assrape everybody

Comment

ive never seen something like that before..i feel bad for him, hes trying to be a great embassader for the sport and be good with fans and like he said, he goes onto the forums and gets bashed to hell by the same fans he shook hands with that day. i sure hope he doesnt pull out of the ny pro though. i really wanna see him kick kai's ass with his much superior shape.

Comment

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...interview.html

he says it all here.

His family almost died and he still competed

Comment

Working...
                              X