I look like a fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look like a fridge

I have been a strict DOGGCRAP training for near 20 months now.

Strength and size coming along nicely. I eat clean but big as per Dante's recommendations on ratios and so on.

The only down side is I look like a fridge. My stomach is hard but sticks out. My face has totally changed and I'm looking fat.
    My body weight has gone from 89kg to 116kg.

My overall goal is size and strength, however I don't want to look bloated.

Any suggestions.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

What does a normal days diet look like for you mate? People will need to know that before they can help.

Also, 89kg to 116kg is awesome. No doubt a lot of it is fat but if 7/8kg of that is lean then that's insane progress in 20 months.

Comment

doing any cardio at all?
      2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
      2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
      2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
      2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
      2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
      2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
      *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
      88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
      88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Definitely would like to see the typical diet. And before and after pictures.
        Originally posted by MoGeaYuglay
        "DC is for people who are seriously stuck or advanced (which a 16 year is not, even if they started training at 5y/o), here's 5x5 (insert madcow's link), you'll grow better with this
        -the management"
        "Any action without purpose is meaningless."

Comment

I LOL'd [email protected] title

Other than that. Ease up on your diet, bro. Add some cardio 3x a week, preferably on an empty stomach and get your BF% a little lower.
          Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Originally posted by Carlito Gambino View Post
            and get your BF% a little lower.
            And preferably do it slooooowly, so that you don't lose strength in leaps & bounds...

Comment

Nice title! LOL!
              Yeah, dude, that's called "bulking". No worries. We've all (or most of us) done this in the beginning. 116K is pretty big! Nice job! Yeah, your pretty much a fat bastard but I bet your pretty scary, huh?
              Time to do a cut, that's all. Hire Skip or Shelby or somebody like that to help you out because this is the tricky part. If you can't afford that right now, read up on some of the diets people like. Timed carb, IF (my fav), CKD, etc. You kind of have to find one that works for you.
              Change your mind set to ripping up and take it nice and slow. No rush, right?
              6 months from now, you will post us up a badass avatar! :first:
              If it's not fun, don't do it

Comment

Originally posted by jmhester1956 View Post
                Nice title! LOL!
                No rush, right?
                6 months from now, you will post us up a badass avatar! :first:
                6 months is still fast, in my opinion. If you're not competing, make it an even slower fat loss...

Comment

Originally posted by titanium_spine View Post
                  6 months is still fast, in my opinion. If you're not competing, make it an even slower fat loss...
                  Roger that! The slower the better!
                  If it's not fun, don't do it

Comment

Originally posted by titanium_spine View Post
                    And preferably do it slooooowly, so that you don't lose strength in leaps & bounds...
                    Absolutely, this is key. Go for a simple routine right now and focus on keeping the weight on the bar (or at least not regressing too much in strength), I like Bill Starr's 5x5 or just a bare bones push/pull thing for cutting. Combine that with leangains.com (Intermittent fasting basically), and you'll look awesome in no time. I recommend LG because it fits my schedule well and the way I am (I'm the kind of person that forgets to eat when busy, which is most of the time), read up on it and see if it sounds like your cup of tea.
                    Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

the goal is to pack on muscle not just "size" which is usually people just eating like shit and getting fat and thinking they are getting big and huge...wheres your diet at??
                      I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

Originally posted by ddubb9965 View Post
                        Definitely would like to see the typical diet. And before and after pictures.
                        :iagree:
                        Stimulation through annihilation.

Comment

Originally posted by joshb View Post
                          the goal is to pack on muscle not just "size" which is usually people just eating like shit and getting fat and thinking they are getting big and huge...wheres your diet at??
                          Yup... and as they say "bloated."

You got fat from eating crap, like everyone else said, tewak your diet.

Comment

Cmon guys lets not jump all over this guy. We don't know that he ate crap until he posts his diet. And this was over a 20 month period right? He's realized he has gotten fatter than he would like and is asking for help.

OP, we really do need to see what your typical diet is like, and pics are definitely worth 1000 words. If a reasonable amount of your weight gain is muscle it shouldn't be too hard to lean up. Most likely you will just need to clean up your diet, drop some carbs and add some cardio.
                            But again we gotta see current diet and pics to really be of any help.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                            Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              Cmon guys lets not jump all over this guy. We don't know that he ate crap until he posts his diet. And this was over a 20 month period right? He's realized he has gotten fatter than he would like and is asking for help.

OP, we really do need to see what your typical diet is like, and pics are definitely worth 1000 words. If a reasonable amount of your weight gain is muscle it shouldn't be too hard to lean up. Most likely you will just need to clean up your diet, drop some carbs and add some cardio.
                              But again we gotta see current diet and pics to really be of any help.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                              I agree he shouldn't be killed but at the same time he needs a little honesty injected into him. If you get fat, you get fat, it's not "bloat." It will do him no good if he thinks he just gained muscle and water

Comment

Working...
                              X