Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcwannabee
    replied
    csmith8 Definetly Glute Ham Raises. I like to utilize the hyper-extension piece of euipment for mine. Similar to a video Shelby posted a while back. REALLY fries the hams when done right. Almost get a stiff leg deadlift and leg curl at the same time with the hyper-extension method.
    If someone could someone put up a link to this video I would really appriciaye it. Yesterday I looked through all of Shelbys post but couldnt find it.

Leave a comment:

• Albanian muscle
    replied
    OK glute ham raises it is. I weigh 260 right now so imagine these are going to be a bitch, but IM excited to try something new. Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• csmith8
    replied
    Definetly Glute Ham Raises. I like to utilize the hyper-extension piece of euipment for mine. Similar to a video Shelby posted a while back. REALLY fries the hams when done right. Almost get a stiff leg deadlift and leg curl at the same time with the hyper-extension method.

Leave a comment:

• JoeFromIA
    replied
    x 2 for glute and ham raises, especially if you do them the manual way without a machine. They fry your hammies into oblivion

Leave a comment:

• zalex999
    replied
    Some popular ones i have seen suggested:
    ghrs
    SLDL's
    RDL's
    DB Ham curls (laying on a bench)

I guess it kinda depends on how much lower back exposure your already getting with your current work and what equipment is available to you. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Travis
    replied
    how bout SLDL or reverse hypers on a pulldown seat?

Leave a comment:

• Albanian muscle
    started a topic New exercise?

New exercise?

Ive been DC training for about 6 months and so far am liking it and strength is up in almost everything. I have not been able to beat the log book for lying leg curls for the last 3 times I have done them so I need to replace this exercise with something else. Anyone have any suggestions? My other two hamstring exercises are 1 legged leg curl and sumo leg presses.
Working...
X