******Discount Code Winnings: March 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******Discount Code Winnings: March 2011

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for, and you won't BELIEVE what some of our discount code winners are walking away with this morning!! Please note that Oscar will be handling all discount code winnings from this point forward, so collection e-mails can be sent to [email protected]. Be sure to check for your name below for this month's protein winnings! You can exchange the 8lbs in protein powder winnings at a rate of $5/lb!! (we save greatly on shipping costs on that deal so thats the equation). Because of the ongoing shortage in Whey on the market, so we can only allow for the following powders to be selected for this months winnings:

8lbs of Protein:
    Micellar Casein
    Beef Protein Isolate
    Gemma Pea Protein
    Rice Protein Concentrate
    Soy Protein
    Calcium Caseinate
    Complete Milk and Dairy Isolate

OR

1x Fish Oil + 1 Bottle of Caps

OR

3x Bottles of Caps

OR

4lbs of Protein and 1 Bottle of Caps

OR

$5/lb CASH!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    REC173 Richie
    INC745 Ian
    AVV150 Adrian
    bohica David
    SMSC100 Steve
    TMD103 Tim
    AND707 Austin
    AMR488 Adam
    DCS886 David
    brc692 Brad
    MKW114 Mark
    RHB606 Rich
    MLD734 Matthew
    JNW710 Jason
    ARW125 Artur
    JNP933 Jon
    LYLE Lyle
    AXG725 Alex
    JHN125 John
    KJM329 Kevin
    TFW Scott
    DNT276 Duncan
    MOU110 Marko
    SES941 Serge

A ton of guys up for 8 pounds of free protein or $40 this month for sending us NEW customers (with their discount codes) who bought over 300 dollars in total from www.Trueprotein.com.

------------------------------------

DRCLAY CLAY
    JSG555 Jonathan
    THESWOLE The Swole
    LMR104 Liam
    LEO100 Leon
    KEB246 Kyle
    JYC278 Jeremy
    MRP377 Manvir
    NNS737 Nathan

These above guys get 16 pounds of free protein or $80 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 600 dollars in total from www.Trueprotein.com.

-------------------------------------

RJR168 Ryan
    DKT737 Derek
    SAM210 SAM210
    JJS914 Justin
    ZYL281 Zachary
    WYS759 Wendy

These guys brought in 24lbs pounds of free protein or $120 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 900 dollars in total from www.Trueprotein.com!!!

-------------------------------------

MDR963 Matt

Matt did a tremendous job bringing in 40lbs pounds of free protein or $200 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 1500 dollars in total from www.Trueprotein.com!!!

BNT602 Ben

Next up, Ben came in at an amazing 48lbs pounds of free protein or $240 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 1800 dollars in total from www.Trueprotein.com!!!

JNG375 John

That ain't all this month, though! Our big winner is John, who is scoring 192lbs pounds of free protein or $960 this month for sending us unique customers with their discount code who bought over 7200 dollars in total from www.Trueprotein.com!!!

Awesome job guys--please contact Oscar this time at [email protected] with the type of protein (or protein mix) or different proteins you want and Trueprotein flavor and sweetener you want (if any) with the shipping address (alot of you forget to send that) and please put "I sold protein for Dante in March" in the subject line ok so I know what post this is coming from. Alot of you asked if you could substitute the waxy maize for protein, yes I have no problem with that as its roughly the same price. Please remember that the free flavor/sweetener for these does not include the Premium flavoring systems, thats extra that you must paypal over to us ok? We make nothing on Trueprotein Premium flavoring--we pay what you pay for it.

****Note: GUYS PLEASE SEND OVER YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS TO US OK. No lie this has happened to us 3 times in the last months with the discount codes. You say hey this is "John Doe" and i want this for protein....I send it over to my warehouse crew and they pick the first address in the database that comes up and it turns out you moved. And we send to that address in the database. Please send me your full name and address so they can cut and paste it right in there and there are no mistakes.
    Last edited by Doggcrapp; 04-14-2011, 11:13 AM.
    TrueProtein: The highest quality products at the absolute lowest prices!

If you have any questions or comments, I am GM here at True Protein, feel free to contact me personally.

Use discount code "CNIZZ" at checkout to receive 5% off of your ENTIRE order!

Congrats to the winners this month!!!

J
    "No man ever won a war by dieing for his county. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

George Patton

Get your Protein where the real men get theirs, TrueProtein.com

5% off with Dicount code JNR490, and 10% off orders over 10 lbs!!!

Comment

Awesome, my first time wining. Thanks guys!
      2005 HOA Natural Classic
      2006 OCB Midwest
      2007 ABA Natural Illinois
      2008 HOA Natural Classic
      NPC Mid-Illinois
      NPC Midwest Open
      NPC Natural Grand Prix
      2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
      USPA Illinois State
      NGA Heart of America
      NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Thx to TP/IM and everyone who used my code.
        SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Great job guys.
          International Elite Raw Powerlifter
          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Congrats!!
            "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
            2014 NPC Sun City Regional: